murder

josh pov

after jess and i reject the offer to join either house things calmed down. We made some tik toks,talked and just relaxed. we were talking about somethings i don't know cause i was staring at dixie but i guess madison caught me this time."She has a boyfriend calm down" she said in a whisper just loud enough for me to hear.

"i don't like her you're the one who need to calm down mate"i said back as i was clearly startled.

"whatever you say" she says clearly not believing me and going back to the conversation.

do i like her? somethings feels so right when i am around her but i don't think so, i need to remember that i can't let anyone get to close to me.

*flash back*

"tell me everything or she dies"says the man holding her at gunpoint.

"let go of her, she means the world to me" I scream back.

"she's your sister you won't miss her too much would you?" he says.

"i'll be fine josh you need to keep information private,save your self"jess says between tears

bang! I took the bullet instead of jess and fire one back in responce. that was the first time i killed someone, 

end of flash back*

that was the bullet i shot but definately not the last. After that i fired many more bullets but not in revenge but in glory. jess and i were agents working for European union and America, we had gone on many operations. we also had much classified information. we had 2 identities with very few people knowing both of them, which made it hard for us to get too close to people as we would endanger them. the only people that we are close to now are our families and the squad(look at chapter one to know who is apart of it, they will be a bigger part of this soon) who befriended us when we had our guard down. this was one of our undercover missions, there was apparently a murderer between these teenagers and we had to figure out who. I need to keep my eye of the target not dixie.

*hey guys you already know i didn't proof read any of this.also i am not sure if i like the path i am taking this story so let me know if you liked it or didn't cause if you didn't i can scrap this and take this story down a different path, so please comment to let me know what you want cause i really don't know*

*GUYS PLEASE REPLY WHEATHER YOU WANT ME TO TAKE THIS STORY THROUGH THIS PART IDK IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT,IF U DON'T I CAN TAKE THIS STORY SOMEHWhERE ELSE BECAUSE I CAN'T UPDATE UNTIL IK WHAT YOU LIKE,THX,SORRY FOR CAPS *

*also just realised i forgot to tell you that our twins name is jasmine russel rose easten but she goes by jess i will add this to all the chapter i have done at the time of writing this"