the squad

*there is going to be ALOT of talking in this*

*josh pov*

after just hanging out with the 2 house for a couple more hours it was finally 8pm so we all had enough time to meet up with the squad.

*in the car ride to jess's house*

madison -hey its not really late, you guys want to call the squad to see if they're free?

jess-yeah seems like a good idea, haven't seen them in a whole 2 days

josh-wow a whole TWO day jess, i'm so proud of you

jess- shut up

while you and jess were arguing madison called them asking if they want to hang at jess's place.

jess-the only reason that your older is cause i kicked you out of the womb

josh-whatev...

madi- they said they'll be there in 10 mins

i continue to drive as jess and madison talk about god knows what. there are only 2 things i can think about. 1 being how jessy(you call her that sometimes) and i  made zero progress on who the murderer is. and 2 how perfect dixie is, in everyway. even though she sorta started to avoid you after the whole falling over incident. but lets just hope she is just embarrased and doesn't hate me because i sure as hell am going to try to become friends with her. plus she is close to some of the people i suspect as being the murderer so that could help.

*time skip to when the squad starts arriving*

"hey" shawn and camila say in unison. Those two were literal couple goals even though it took them i while to admit theire feelings for each other.  

"we're here as well" say the rest of the people(harry,sam,tom,zendaya)

zendaya - so whats the newest tea?

madison - josh has a crush on Dixie Damelio

harry - Charli's sister?

josh - she is a lot more then charlie's sister

i say with out even think. do i like her that much to defend her with out even thinking?

sam - well he does like her

jess - and she's already taken

tom - never mistook you for the house wrecker type josh

josh - what no i don't like her she just seems chill.

 is it that obvious? i know she has a boyfriend , he is jess's ex but i still feel attracted to her. but i can't be to make sure me and her stay safe.

*time skip to when they all leave and it's just josh and jess*

jess - you found anyone who looks like it could be them

josh - nah, and i'm gonna go skate for a little bit to gather my thoughts on the case

jess - sure i'll see you tomorrow

that was only half a lie. i was going to go gather my thoughts but not on the case but on dixie.you get in your car with your skate board and start drving . but then you see someone at the skate park. which is strange as it was 11PM and no one usually comes here who could it be?

*heyyyyyy, ik i haven't uploaded much but i have been busy with school so uploads will be slow. hope you guys like this story.Also thank you for 500 reads it means so much *