which house?

dixie pov

straight after josh and jess leave the room to go to the kitchen to talk to griffen, thomas says "hey josh and jess seem really cool we should invite them to join hype"

"hell no, there going to join sway"bryce says 

and that started the argument of which house they would join until madison was finally like"how about we ASK them what house they want to be in"

Bryce:yeah ok that a good idea

Thomas: sure that seems good

josh pov

"there coming, laugh so we look normal"i say

dixie pov

we walk to the kitchen and see the twins talking to griffen and not 5 seconds after josh states laughing then jess and griffen join him.

thomas:hey we have an offer for you.

bryce:same here,we would like you two to join sway

thomas:orrrrr you could join the hype house.

josh pov

so we just got asked to join a house and i was this close to saying hype just because dixie was there. like what happend to me, am i actually catching feeling for someone i met a couple hours ago? though before i blurt hype out jess saves me by saying " thx for the offer you guys but me and josh don't really join social media house"

"yeah cause our fans are already crazy enough as it is and us joining would just fuel them" I say

i don't know if i am imagining it but i swear dixie looked a lit sad when i said that. But she still looks so cute when she is s- No josh you don't like her your just acting weird now.

 " that fine you guys tho the offer still remains if you want it" says thomas and bryce.

"thx guys" jess and i say at the same time

*heyyy guys i'm not dead(ik its seems like it after not posting for so long) and please leave suggestions and if u want me top update cuase i'm not really sure if i want to continue this story. also sorry for the trash chapter ik it was small but i needed clear up what house we would be in*

*also just realised i forgot to tell you that our twins name is jasmine russel rose easten but she goes by jess i will add this to all the chapter i have done at the time of writing this"