A Royal Love Story! - 7(Last)

After few days........

"Please, Hope!! How can you not come when I'm the one who is throwing the party?? It is just downstairs." He literally begs her.

"Adam, you already know that no one likes there. Nobody cares whether I attend or not." She tell him.

"I care, Hope." He tells her with hope filled eyes.

"Please for me!!" He shows his puppy face which is adorable.

She sighs and nods her head.

"Only for you, but I won't be staying there for long." She tells him.

He jumps like a 5year old kid when he gets his favourite candy.

She chuckles at his excitement.

Adam is throwing a party in royal palace for all his classmates as he will be graduating in few days and will be leaving to Cambridge for his further studies.

The whole university people are invited to attend the party.

Adam and Hope, both are in their room getting ready for the party.

Adam is looking smoking hotin his outfit.

Hope is looking beautiful in her black short dress

Hope is looking beautiful in her black short dress. Which is simple yet beautiful.

"Alright!! I'm not doing this anymore!!" Adam pulls Hope when she is about to go

"What happened??" She asked him confused.

"Let's skip the party and we can have our own party in our room on our bed." Adam says with a naughty smile on his face.

She blushes profusely.

He just chuckles and starts kissing her.

He kisses her on her eyes, left cheek, right cheek, tip of the nose and finally on the lips. It is a sweet kiss.

Later both went to party on their separate ways.

Hope is at one corner avoiding everyone. Adam is with his friends enjoying his drinks.