A Royal Love Story! - 5

Now let's get back to where we left.

After breaking apart from the kiss they both leave from there and goes the palace together.

Always they both go and come in separate ways but today they came back together. Yes! Both are staying in palace itself.

Later they both went to their rooms which are in opposite directions.

Guest rooms are in west wing, where Hope is staying and the royal family rooms are in east wing.

Later at midnight...........

Almost everyone is sleeping, expect guards, of course.

But there is someone who is walking from east wing to west wing in his T-shit and shorts.

The guards are surprised to see Prince Adam in west wing. The whole palace knows that these two weren't talking, but they didn't dare to question him.

Adam slowly came in to Hope's room without making any noise, he sneaked beside her sleeping form, placing a sweet kiss on her forehead and his arms around her waist sleeping beside her.

Next day morning.......

The bright sun rays distributed Adam's sleep. Slowly he opens his eyes finds the most beautiful sight in front of him. His fiancée sleeping smuggling even more closer to him as the sun's rays are distributing her.

He smiles and kisses on her cheek. He decided to get her breakfast and coffee today. He leaves from there.

Few minutes later Hope's gets up from her sleep and goes in to washroom to do her morning chores, after taking a shower she comes out wrapping a towel around her.

She is shocked to see Adam there with her breakfast.

'I clearly remember locking my door before going to sleep.' She thinks.

Of course, he has the master key.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asks him irritated while clutching the towel ever more tighter on her chest.

He smirks seeing her only in towel and nothing else.

Keeping the tray on the table he slowly moves towards her. She steps back until she touches the wall.

His smirk grew even more wider.

"What...are..are.. you..do...doing?" She asks him breathing heavily as he is only few inches away from her.

"What do you think I am doing?" He asks her leaning closer.

"Please!!!" She pleads. Even she doesn't know why she is pleading.

"Please! What?" He asks her huskily.

"We have to go to university." She manages to tell him without stammering.

"It can wait." He tells her.

Slowly he places his hand around her waist over that thin excuse of a cloth which didn't stop from sending chills all over her body.

He suddenly pulls her towards him, smashing her on to his chest.

Her complete body is pressed against his body now.

With another hand he cups her face, even Hope stopped protesting as she is also enjoying their close proximity.

He smashes his lips on her's lips kissing her passionately.

He slowly takes her to the bed and places her on the bed coming on top of her.

She started taking off his shirt, both are kissing passionately while his hands are all over her body and her hands are in his hair pulling them.