[2 - THE CULT FAMILY]

[CONTAINMENTS]

-HEADCANONS

-CRACKHEAD HOURS

-CUSSING

REQUESTED BY: DivingMop

~

CLICK!

"Saturday, June 6th, 1964. Day 1."
The skeleton began, a dull expression on their face.
"Need to adjust to this 'new world', I guess you can call it that. This- human family, is quite- interesting, for the most part. At least they have voice tapes, I might as well record down anythin' that happens.
God knows how long I'll stay before I fuck something up, but I'll make sure it lasts as long as it can."

Ending the voice note, AkaManah huffed with a toothy grin on their face, flashing a glimpse of white fangs- sharper than a knight's sword- carved into their mouth.
A shrug, the Demon grasped the box-like voice tape, shoving it into their bag.
They had been resting on the couch for a while, still getting used to the new environment they've been welcomed in. It's been quite peaceful so far, besides the occasional-

CRASH!

"BOBBY, I SWEAR- PUT DOWN THE PANS- NO, NOT MORS AS WELL- AAAAAAAAA-"

That.

Aka piped up, twirling around and peeking their head out from the couch, spying over the chaos mustering from the kitchen. They caught sight of Bobby and Mors chasing Martin with pots and other equipment and the kitchen, sparking wide smiles as they clashed the silvers in the air, trying to attack the tiki masked male in a playful way.
AkaManah shook their head, a soft chuckle escaping their mouth.

"Are you ai'ght in there, Marty?"
Aka cocked up an eye socket, flashing the man a glow from their crystal colored eye lights.
Martin yelped, tossing a knife the younger men's direction.

"DOES THIS SEEM 'ALRIGHT' TO YOU?"
Martin yelped.

"I mean- yeah."

Bobby waved a hand,
"HEYO, AKA, WANNA JOIN US!?"
The dark-skinned male questioned, a bubbly, playful attitude to his expression.

"Pfft- sure, ya dork."
Aka giggled, heaving themself up and off of the leather couch, pacing into the kitchen with their hands slipped into their pocket jeans. Mors peeked up at Aka, handing them a pot from the cabinets, flashing the ram a grin from under his silver and red-coated helmet. Mors darted off, leaving Aka to follow behind in the chase of the masked man.

"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU THREE!?"
Martin sobbed, finding himself cornered in the kitchen, the three glooming over his weak figure.
Bobby responded with a shrug of his shoulders,
"Exist."

"How do I stop existing then?"

"Die."

"Oh, okay.
Then kill me you middle school drop-out."

"Lmao okay."
Wow martin fucking dies because its fucking 2 in the morning and im tired as shit bro

Thats all
Fuck you