Chapter 12- Vid Con

Laura's POV
Today is the day we set off for vidcon. Ever since me and Alf became more than friends I had started my own YouTube channel and we both had a vlogging channel together thanks to the idea off Finn and Han. As usual I was the one to wake up first and it was my duty to wake Alf up.
Seen as today was a little bit special I decided to wake him up a little differently. I jumped out of bed and pounced on my boyfriend. He moaned and groaned and then lay on me tickling me. I tried to escape but it was just no use. Anyway, as soon as Alf let me go of his grasp I threw some clothes at him and got dressed myself. We both slept in and we were meeting the gang at ours in 10 minutes.
Within the space of 5 mins we were both ready and rushing around the room picking up last minute essentials.
The door bell rang and floods of you tubers came in. I went to get Alf to see him struggling to zip his case up. I sit on it while zips it up he thanks me and leans in for a passionate kiss.
Now I have all of my stuff moved in I don't have to fuss about going back home and all especially since we live about 3 hours away from my house.
We left for the airport all of us singing one direction in my car. In my car: me, Alf, zoe, Han and Finn. In marcus' car: Marcus, niomi, Jim, Tanya and Jack. In Louise's car: Louise, Louis, Matt and Darcy.

Alfie's POV
We arrived at the airport just as the last song finished. The airport ride was quite long and it made it seem even longer considering I wanted to get there so badly. I grabbed mine and Laura's case out of her boot and and Zoë, Han and Finn got theirs. Laura closed the boot as no one was available to do so and locked up the car.
I gave Laura her suitcase to wheel and we walked into the main building hand in hand. We met the rest of the group about 5 mins later. We checked in and went for a Starbucks (I know every time they come into an airport they always have Starbucks ;). On the way we all managed to be spot by viewers. I mean, yes it is nice to talk to them, it is the least we could do. If it weren't for them we wouldn't be here and we wouldn't have the same friends as we do, but really sometimes we are in a rush and we don't need an hour talk with them. I am grateful and all though and I did enjoy meeting my viewers. I sat down opposite Laura and we played a game of 'who can get their foot on the panel in the middle of the table' , I know right, what a long name for a game. Anyway, I obviously let Laura win.
The final call came through and we rushed to the terminal and through security. As we walked through the air tunnel I thought to myself 'at least we are not saying bye to anyone of breaking down in tears.
---------------------------
Hey guys, so the next few chapters are Vidcon and I have decided on no filler chapters and I am having poppy and Sean's wedding straight after the vidcon chapters. Anyway don't forget to check out my cousin at kiddieharriers.