Chapter 15- see you later america.

This morning me and Alf were woken up by the sweet sound of banging on our door. Who doesn't want to wake up to that. I stumbled out of bed, my legs like a baby deer and then I was lifted off my feet and carried to the door by my boyfriend. I opened the door, still in Alf's arms, to see the whole gang at our door.
"Guys, you know we have got a meet and greet in 10 and then we have to go home". Jack said pulling Zoe close. If you are confused Zoe is with Jack now.
"Sorry guys we completely forgot" Alf said leading them into the living room leaving me to throw the first clothes I can grab out my case on. At least we were both packed. I skipped into the living room grabbing my phone off the arm of the sofa were Finn was snooping in my phone.
The whole gang piled into the elavator and went to the lobby. We were only a short walk away and then the walk turned into a run, most of the guys carrying their girlfriends. We got there just in time and we all sat at a table the order is:
Joe. Caspar. Louise alfie. Laura Finn. Hannah. Jack. Zoe. Marcus. Niomi. Jim. Tanya.
The sweetest girl came up to me thanking all me, Alf, Finn, Jack, zoe and Hannah for all we had done. We all had some part of anxiety in our lives wether it was that you had it or your girlfriend had it. I thought it was so sweet I had to come and hug her. My one hug turned into a group hug and it all made the girls cry. The meet and greet was over in a flash and we were heading home.
"Love you, Hun" I told Alf and then I got back "love you, Hun" off Finn mocking me. "Oi harries you watch it" I joked as we went through security. "Officer, I saw her she has got something on her" Finn joked as security rushed over to me. If you are also wondering why Finn is like this it is because Finn is Laura's best friend. Basically Finns little joke got us all in hold at the airport. Well done, mate.
We eventually got back home and Finn had to stay at ours as Han had a family emergency. I knew what was for dinner as every time Finn comes over we have a wagamamas, Nandos or pizza. I dozed of as I was woken up by two men kissing me. One on the lips and one on my head. The one in my head was obviously Finns and the one on the lips definitely Alf.
We went to bed after that and the next day was poppy and Sean's wedding.
---------------------
Really short Chaoter I know but I am saving the drama for the next chapter.