CHAPTER 6

I woke up early even if I barely got any sleep last night. I dressed myself up, still cannot believe that I will be hanging out with Taehyun today. "Hueningkai, are we going to meet again?" The nymph imitated his crush's voice in front of the mirror. "Ah, you're so cute!" He squealed as he jumped on his bed, face first. He kept replaying the moments he had with Taehyun in his mind, the way how his eyes shimmer when he talks about traveling, how the wind blows his cherry locks out of his face, how he brightens up the space with his smile.

"...ingkai to Earth? You look like an idiot. Why are you smiling creepily at the plushie like that?" Echoed his sister's voice. She was standing by the door, eyes fixed on his younger brother. At first, Hueningkai felt uneasy, but all of it immediately disappeared when she smiled. "Something good happened, I can feel it. Tell me!" The younger nymph sat up straight, "Well ..."

-
"Come to me and be my love." The voice said as he opens his arms. I reached out to him with a smile on my face. The warmth from the other's body instantly melted me at his embrace. I opened my eyes only to be disappointed that it was only a dream. "Will I see his face if I slept a bit more?" He tried going back to sleep, hoping that the dream will continue. Several minutes passed by, the world outside his hut is already awake. The bells from the church rang continuously, the horses neighed, the roosters yelled still, nothing. "I'm a fool. This won't work of course." The young shepherd finally stood up and washed his face. Today's the 4th of the month, the day he and Hueningkai promised to meet at the foot of the mountain. Taehyun never thought that he needed a person, with the same age as his, in his life. He was fine with the moon, stars, and the flock before Hueningkai came. He cannot pinpoint why he likes being with him. 'Of course, Hueningkai is literally a ball of sunshine and is very charming but, is that all?' Taehyun geared himself for his journey with his sheeps, eagerly. So not him, but what can he do? He cannot deny the fact that he's excited to meet him. He sets off and smiled to himself as the words left his lips, "I miss Hueningkai."