chapter 2

[A/N] WOAH 62 READS- that is so much more than I expected- Ty you amazing people, ik you are not many but the knowledge that some people might like what I write is really heart warming to me]

[Y/N's pov]

I am so fucked...

The thoughts would have echoed through my mind if not for the thumping edging closer and closer. Until I felt the fabric finally tear under my claws to what I instantly attacked with all my might On the single spot until the net gave way, letting me sink to the ground, that swiftly faded away from the scenery I had adjusted to, and instead a black abyss with a purple circle. In the middle of said circle was me, and Infront of me was a massive dark, violet spectre with piercing yellow eyes and a cartoonish grin. They seemed to be just taller than me, to that I was greatful for.

[Third person pov]

''AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! YOU BLEW IT! YOU TOTALLY SCREWED YOURSE-''

The spectre ceased apon noticing how instead of catching a mortal soul, he instead caught a (colour) ghost. He groaned in annoyance before grabbing your head roughly and lifting you to his eye level. Causing you to screech in a panic.

''since when do pests like you start appearing in MY forest?!''

He snapped, causing you to flinch from the booming echo of his voice. Squinting your single eye, you swiftly examined the form holding you by your head. The colour you already knew but what you originally thought to be spikes on his head was actually floof. Oh boy how you wanted to touch it,  but you held yourself back, mainly from knowledge that you'll regret it, but with a tinge of fear in the back of your mind.

"Let me go. I didn't die in your forest I died on another planet where there is no room for anymore ghosts to have any sort of territory to call their own- I didn't know someone was hear please spare me I only died yesterday. I'm hungry and I don't know why and I don't know anything about how to be a ghost"

You vented, you speech was almost inaudible due to the speed you spoke it at. The noodle Infront of you held a dumbfounded expression for a solid minute before finally speaking up.

"You only just died? *Sigh* look kid, I want you out of here. However I feel generous today! I'll teach you how to successfully 'survive' as a ghost and in return you'll do the work I normally have a mindless mortal do!" He cheered, setting you off by the tone somewhat.

This is his definition of generous? Making you his servant? Kinda rude. You pondered to yourself as the larger intimidating ghost set you down. Were they even a he? You only assumed via the voice.

''So... What do I have to do.. and what's your name.'' you mumbled, staring up at him. "Well kiddo, I'm snatcher. And you'll, since you have no marked out territory yet, will bring two mafia here, got it?" Snatcher snickered, staring at you eye causing you to flinch out of fear.

''o-ok snatcher, i'm-'' "kid your name doesn't matter to me, YOU don't matter to me. All I care about is you getting out of here quickly, UNDERTSOOD?!" he interrupted.

This will be a tough day won't it...

[569 words. Nice. Again Ty for the reads, hope y'all enjoy this book. Please alert me in comments if I make any mistakes in grammar/general plot]