𝐾ℎ𝑢𝑠𝑏𝑜𝑜~𝐸~𝐺𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑏 🌹

Chief -: Aryan ! See ,you have been under a tremendous pressure to handle your emotional trauma as well as your duty for the motherland ,I don't want to give you any further pressure ,at least for a week ,take rest Aryan.

Aryan -: Sir , I am Aryansh Thakur ,"Your Student" ,I can't take rest ,it's the question of my country ,or Sir ye aapka 19 Saal Purana Ek Shapath hai jo mujhe kisi bhi haalat mein pura karna hi hai .I can't play on the back foot ,I am the Captain sir ,Mujhe jald se jald yeh "Bak.." koun hai iska pata lagana hoga .

Chief's eyes were filled with Pride and Satisfaction at the same time .He was Proud of him and he was satisfied to justify the talent that actually Aryan possessed by giving him the right training .

Teju was listening all these and then she finally came forward and spoke

- Sir sahi keh rahe hai Aryan ,Pooh ko thik hone se koi nahi rok sakta and she will be fine ,She is a fighter right? About This "Bak.." ,did you forgot we had came across many such complicated situations while solving other cases but nothing could resist us to win because we are on Right Side and also when we are united nothing can be more stronger than that . Yeah ,You are the Captain and that's why you need sometime to calm yourself. Our team will be working day and night to find every possible clue about the, MasterMind ,meanwhile you go back to your home for a week atleast ,spend some quality times with all the members , recharge yourself and then get back to Complete the FINALE , TO KNOCK DOWN THE ENEMIES .

Aryan -: But Teju !!

Chief -: Par war kuch nahi you are going home for 1 week bass . And it's not a request Aryan ..it's my Order ..

Saying this Chief leaves the room while Aryan Frown at Teju .Teju comes forward and cuddles his face and flashes a super cute smile

Teju comes forward and cuddles his face and flashes a super cute smile

"Her smile is the cutest ❣️"

Teju -: Kya hua mere Aryan ko ? Gussa hai mujhse ?

Aryan (by turning his face away) -: Or nahi toh kya ..Yaar this is not even possible..We are surrounded by enemies on all sides ..Pooh is fighting for her survival ..My Country is at stake and you think I should go on a vacation leaving beside all these .No Teju ,it's not going to happen ok .

Teju -: Accha Ok ,Relax ,Calm Down ..Tell me the worst day of your life till now ...

Aryan -: Seriously !? I need to tell you this , offcourse you know that when they put allegations upon me for a false case ...I just grieved the whole day ...

Teju -: And what happened next ?

Aryan -: They threw me out of the college ...Wait ! Wait a minute ,what exactly are you trying me to prove ?