ꜱʜᴇʜ ~ ᴏʀ~ᴍᴀᴀᴛ 🎩

[The Following Incidents Have NO Link To the Present Or Any Past Goverment or its Official , It's only an Imaginative Time , with all the characters being just a creation of the writers, there's no intention to hurt anyone out there ]

The phone was cut immediately as the voice shuddered Teju to the core . Aryan paid for the flower and was coming towards Teju . Teju saw Aryan with tears in her eyes . Within a moment their whole journey was visible infront of her eyes . She closed her eyes for once, she remembered her original identity who she was , she was fire , the "AAG" , she can't let anything happen to her Sitara . She with all her gathered strength , rushed towards Aryan . Aryan was about to sniff the flower when she snatched the flower from his hand. Aryan was in utter state of confusion . Teju , threw the bouquet.

"She is the Fire ,the Aag"

Aryan -: What you just did Teju ? Ye kya kiya tumne ? If you didn't wanted it ,you would have told me but what's the meaning of smashing it down ? I am really hurt yaar . I bought this for you with so much love and you !

Teju controlled herself and faking her anger (as Aryan was already stressed , she didn't wanted to tell him anything which happened just then because she knew him that he is not gonna stay there for a single moment and would return to M.F. hastily )  -: What !? I told you na , I don't want these flowers , maine mana kiya tha but you , that's why I threw that and I think that that you love the flowers more than me ( she smirked ).

Aryan -: No I am not gonna talk to you , lets go back home , Maa bhi tension mein hogi and yes Ms. Tejaswini Sharma , you better don't talk to me . 

Teju was really upset .She was feeling the weakest to hear such words from him . She would have endured everything but her only one's anger . They both sat in the car . The rest of the drive was filled with an unusual silence . Teju was so hurt but she didn't let a single drop escape . They finally reached home . Mrs.Thakur was so tensed that before they entered she opened the door .

Aryan explained everything to her mom that he took Teju to show his most favourite childhood place but Mrs. Thakur understood something was wrong with Teju .Aryan in a heavy mood went to his room. Teju was about to get up when Mrs. Thakur called her . 

Mrs. Thakur -: Arrey Teju beta why you are so sad ?Aryanne kuch kaha hai kya hai kya ?

Teju -: No aunty , I am fine woh thodi thakan si ho gayi thi so issliye aapko lag raha hoga . 

Mrs. Thakur -: Dekho beta , kabhi bhi kuch share karna ho toh ujhse karna , or I know you from a very beginning , tu meri bacchi hai aa tujhe baalon pe tel laga deti hoon , you will feel better .

Teju was feeling so much loved after along time . She sat down and Mrs. Thakur massaged her head and finally she went to her room .  

In the Room Teju was really very tensed about the call . She tried to call Chief at first but his phone was coming busy . She then tried to call JD but finally Pooh picked up the call.