Chapter 4

⬆️ awww Willy Jr so adorable💕😁

When I walked in it was just a hallway. Duke closed the door. "I'll give you a little tour around my house." Duke said. "Alright." I agreed and followed him into a room. The room we walked into was a living with a sectional. There was a big screen tv on the wall. The floor was hardwood but there was a carpet in the middle of the living room. There were side tables and a coffee table. I looked over and there were a few plants and flower by a window. "I like your living room." I complimented and we smiled at each other. "It's not much but thanks." Duke said. We walked into the kitchen and I'm guessing his mom was in there. She was eating strawberries. The kitchen had marble counters and a steel refrigerator. There was an island in the middle. "Hey mom. I'm back home." Duke said to his mom. "Hello Duke...and who's this?" His mom asked turning towards me. "Hello Mrs.Moose I'm Coraline. It's nice to meet you." I said putting out my hand and smiling. Mrs.Moose smiled and shook my hand. "Well it's very nice to meet you too Miss.Coraline. Are you two..." Mrs.Duke pointed to both of us and continued her sentence. "Dating or just friends?" I turnt bright red and look at Duke who was also blushing. "Mom! No we're just friends!  Oh my word." Duke quickly said. That sentence sent a ping of pain through my heart. I have no idea why. "Oops sorry I didn't know!" Mrs.Moose shrugged her shoulders and giggled. "It's fine Mrs.Moose there's no need to worry about it." I assured smiling but I'm still embarrassed from the comment. "Okay we're gonna head upstairs mom." Duke said grabbing into my hand softly. A tingle ran thorough my hand and a smiled to myself. "Have fun you two." Mrs.Moose smiled. We thanked her and we practically ran up the stairs. "I'm so sorry about that my mom can be embarrassing at times." Duke ran his hand through his hair. I giggled and said "All moms can be embarrassing it's all good." "Okay good um so next is my bedroom." Duke continued on with the tour. He opened his door and I was met by the smell of vanilla mixed with cologne. I looked around and a wall was filled with pictures I'm guessing he took. They were beautiful. I walk up to a pic of a tree. "Wow..." i mumbled out. Duke walked up behind me. "When did you take this picture?" I asked and glanced over at him. "Well when I was twelve or eleven years old I would usually go to YellowStone every summer. When I went hiking I would take pictures of nature and such." Duke explained. "Wow you took this when you were a kid? These look amazing Duke." I complimented Duke. He smiled softly. "Thanks I always love taking pictures. Hey maybe we can do a photo shoot sometime." Duke said. "Yeah that'll be fun." I looked over to the floor and there were a few tennis racks. "You like tennis?" "Love it." I nodded and looked over by his bed. His bed was about queen sized and has a grey comforter on it. I walked over to his bookshelf. There were a few books and some baskets filled with random things. I turnt back to Duke who was sitting on the edge of his bed. "I love your room." "Thanks how about I show you the rest of the rooms?" Duke asked. I nodded and smiled.

Time skip~ brought to you by the author bopping to Want to Want me by Jason Derulo

After he showed me all the rooms we walked outside by the pool. We sat down and out our feet in the pool. "Do you happen to have tik tok?" Duke asked. "Yeah I do actually here give me your phone and I'll type in my account." I told Duke and he pulled out his phone handing it over to me. I typed in my account and pulled it up. I handed his phone back to him and he followed me. I smiled and he tapped my first video. The video was of me dancing to Savage. I blushed a little and looked down at my feet in the pool. I heard a little giggle come from Duke. I looked back at him and he was smiling widely. "Your little videos are cute Coraline." He said sweetly. I gave him a small smile and said "There a little stupid but it's fun to make tik Toks." "I don't think there stupid there funny." Duke said while scrolling to another video. This time it was a video of me singing. Duke looked shocked as I sung a high note. I bit my lip and looked back down at my feet. "W-wow..." Duke trailer off then turnt to me. "You can sing really beautiful." "Thank you I've been singing since I was five." I said while blushing do course. I'm always blush when someone compliments me. "Do you know any songs by mind?" He asked. "Yeah I know a lot of songs that I've memorized over the years." I said hoping that he's not about to ask me to sing a song. "Would you be able to sing me a song?" Oh no.