Prologue + Chapter no 1

Prologue

TRISTAN ROMANO KNIGHT
known as the HUNTER in the underworld,
HUNTER
A name that sends chills down the spines of every man lived to tell. A man who loves to torture and whose thirst for blood was never satisfied.
No one exactly knew, how he looks like or what his real name is, Except that he is the Hunter.
Rumors are that he is the Lucifer in human form.
He was known to put Hitler to shame, with his heart wrenching and notorious deeds he didn't know anything apart from killing if someone stood in front of him. A man who had the power to destroy the whole world if angered. A man who didn't take no for an answer, people feared him, of course, Young knight had the reputation to be feared from.
He has men bowing down to his every whim.
According to him, All women are Whore, dying for money and attention by him. He just used them as tissues throwing them away when he was done with them. A new girl every night charmed by his greek looks and devil body.
But All that changed when for the first time his heart felt alive for her,
ROMAISA SHAW,
Six months ago, April 2018.
.
.
.
This is his story, A pure love that came without a warning, A heart that betrayed him for the first time before he could say no.
.
.
.
.
.
Hola, Dear reader, I see you have reached here and I hope you are wanting to read more. If still thinking then I request you to go and read the comments on further chapters.
A few seconds and maybe you could find the book of your dreams. This is a realistic slow romance that will make you fall in love and get you to know what real love is.
Thank you for investing your time in my book and I guarantee, It's worth it. :-)

THE RIDDLE OF THE NOTE.

ROMAISA'S POV
I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing. Groaning, I picked it up not checking the caller ID.
"Hello," the person on the phone said.
"Hmmm," I said half asleep.
"Rumi"
"Hmmm,"
"I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU SINCE HALF AN HOUR. ARE YOU DEAD OR JUST PLAIN STUPID?" Ana yelled on the phone.
I opened my eyes and abruptly sat on the bed, confused about why is she shouting.
"Do you know what time it is??" she said.
I looked towards the clock and I knew I was late,' OH SHIT' I thought.
"I am so sorry, I overslept, and I know I am late...I am coming," I said to her and ended the call.
I am not a morning person Well, I am not even an afternoon person. I pretty much start functioning at 6 pm.
First day of my senior year and I am late. well done Rumi.
I hopped out of bed, running towards the washroom, doing my business, and dressing up in a cute baby pink floral dress that reached below my knee, with brown sandals and hair open. Picking up my bag and phone and making my way towards the door of my apartment, I locked it behind me.
The weather was very pleasant, the sun was hiding behind the white clouds. I love such nice weather. Beautiful weather is quite enough to change the stream of your imagination.
while I was running towards my school, My eyes fell on an old woman who was trying to sell flowers to a man who was on the phone. Suddenly the man started yelling at the woman. The guy pushed her and the woman lost balance falling to the ground. She hit her head and blood was flowing through it. I ran towards her and held her.
The women fainted in my arms.
I PANICKED,
The man who pushed her ran away. I tried to wake up the woman but she was not moving. Her blood was running on my hands and my dress. I was really terrified of seeing the blood. I hate that. People gathered across me and someone called for the ambulance. I wanted to run away from this blood, It reminded me of my past, but I didn't. Helping this woman was more important.
The ambulance arrived in no time and I got in it with the woman. When we reached the hospital and the Doctors took the woman to the emergency room while I was standing outside waiting for the doctor. Tears were flowing through my eyes as I was very afraid. It's not like the women were my relative or something but 'THIS IS ME' I am very sensitive and cannot stand stressful conditions. I was remembering the time when my parents died in front of me.