seis

"Happy birthday auntie Kay" Leo said excitedly as she walked into the restaurant ready to eat breakfast. "Thank you baby" she smiled at him as he took her to the table which was covered in presents and two pink balloons with a two and a one on them. "Happy birthday" everyone at the table smiled to the girl who sat down looking slightly rough from last night.

Kayleigh began opening her presents her main one being a new apple mac as the one she had saved up for was slowing down after the amount she used it for uni. She opened her cards with most of them being personalised with pictures of her from when she was little all the way up till a couple of months before the holiday. She opened the last card to see it was a handmade one from Leo. "Thank you baby" she said giving the young blonde boy next to her a kiss.

benchilwell
looks like we are both meeting the parents tonight,happy birthday beautiful looks like your family are making a fuss see you later xx

Kayleigh read the message and looked behind her to see Ben pouring himself some cornflakes once he noticed her looking her shot her a quick smiled and waved before James told him to hurry up sending back to reality.

kaylieghgreenx
can't wait! see you tonight also does it look that extra?thank you speak soon xx

"happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to kayleigh happy birthday to you" The table of eight sang to the girl as the waiter bought out a stack of pancakes with a two and a one candle poked in the top. Kayleigh was in a deep shade as blush as with the eight people singing the whole restaurants attention had turned to her. "What did you wish for Kayleigh?" Stacey asked her niece. "I can't tell you that it's cheating" she laughed slightly.

It was currently seven o'clock and milly,Evie and Kayleigh was sitting in their room getting ready for the meal. "So are you excited for Cal and your dad to meet lover boy?" Milly joked knowing that the one other boy Kayleigh has bought home was instantly intimidated by her 6'4 dad who had a strong Essex accent.

"Hello everyone" Kayleigh spoke as she sat down at the table next to Ben. Ben couldn't have sat further away from Simon and Dean if he could. He sat at the other end of the table and the other side. Leo had insisted on sitting next to both of the footballers so had sat next to James and Ben opposite Bens mom,dad brother and his brothers girlfriend. Kayleighs family was up the other end making sure that Kayleigh was in the middle so she could speak to everyone.

"Hey I'm kayleigh it's lovely too meet you" Kayleigh smiled to Bens mom and dad. "Hello sweetie happy birthday we've heard a lot about you this holiday" Sally,Bens mom said pulling her into a hug "Hello it's lovely to meet you happy birthday" his dad smiled to the small girl in front of him.

The meal had came and Ben was helping Leo cut up his chicken nuggets while he told ben and James about his wobbly tooth causing everyone else at the table to roll their eyes. "Really is it really wobbly" Ben said as he handed Leo the fork so he could start eating. Everyone was eating their burgers when all of a sudden the little blonde boy burst into tears. "You okay Leo?" Kayleigh said to her nephew already walking to pick him up "the tooth's out" Ben said while Kayleigh gave her nephew some water in hopes to calm him down "how do you know?" She asked confused as the crying boy hadn't said what was wrong. He simply just picked up one of the chicken nuggets to show it had a tooth in it. "Cal get over here you need to get your kids tooth out of a chicken nugget" Kayleigh said slightly laughing at her brother who was tutting while walking over. "they never tell you you have to do this when you become a parent" he laughed. "pass us my son" milly said as she walked over to where he was on kayleighs lap.

calgreen

calgreen._ and 113 others liked this post
kayleighgreenx twenty one♥️ photo creds; benchilwell

calgreen._ was this before or after he found my child's tooth in a chicken nugget?
kayleighgreenx after I mean I'm surprised that didn't scare him off

jamesmaddison best birthday yet?!
kayleighgreenx yeah but not because you was there x

user2 what you doing hanging around with footballers you know jack shit about it??
kayleighgreenx it's a long story but don't bully me xox

benchilwell I mean your beautiful usually but my photography just wow 😍😍😍😍
kayleighgreenx thank you i think??

eviegreen15 Ben your stealing my job not very happy😡🤬
benchilwell I am VERY sorry

"You need to meet my mom and dad"Kayleigh smiled realising Ben hadn't properly met them as he sat so far away from them. "I don't have to we have another week" he smiled trying to get out of it, kayleigh simply ignored him and dragged him towards her parents.
"Mom,dad come here you haven't properly met Ben" Kayleigh smiled while her parents walked over. "Hello Ben is a pleasure to meet you" debby smiled sweetly at the young man who looked surprisingly nervous and then shook his hand. "Alright mate?" Simons thick Essex accent shone through "Yeah yeah I'm fine how are you sir?" Ben said politely as possible obviously intimidated by the man. "Your a good footballer done good things for Leicester and england" Kayleighs dad complimented the boy after his wife knocked is arm and gave him a dirty look for being so harsh with Ben. "Thank you sir I try my best" he smiled starting to be a little less nervous about meeting the girl who he was starting to really likes parents. "You don't have to call me sir don't worry about it lad" he said when the two dropped into a conversation causing Kayleigh to walk over to Callum,Milly and Leo. "He must be impressing dad if he can actually have a conversation with him"cal said pointing out how good the boy was doing with meeting the parents. "He's doing well" Kayleigh smiled.

heya
hope you enjoyed this chapter! also i'm so sorry for the late update i got my first bit of gcse coursework back for my sports and dance. for anyone wondering i got a 7=(A) in my sports and an 8-(A+) in dance so i was pleased with that.
lots of love as always ♥️