dieciocho

"Kayleigh no" Ben moaned as the girl dragged him out of bed trying to make him do a tik tok dance with her. "Please?" She asked. "No do you know how much I will get this ripped out of me" the footballer said crossing his arms. "Pretty please" the girl asked once more this time edging closer to him and placing a kiss on his lips.

The kiss lasted a lot more and Kayleigh could tell Ben was trying to make it become more. They were currently having a make out session with Ben sitting on Kayleigh's bed and her straddling him. "Nope not until you make a tik tok with me" she said pulling away and standing up walking back over to the window ledge to where her phone was set up ready to make the tik tok. "So your telling me if I do this I get what I want" he said not wanting to say the words sex in case Kayleigh's mom and dad was outside the door.

"That's exactly what I'm saying" the girl smiled knowing that Ben would do it. "Fine show us what I've got to do" the defender huffed standing up next to kayleigh. It was half an hour later and teaching Ben the dance was taking longer than originally planned.

Ben couldn't do it. He was always a bit too slow or using the wrong arm or going the wrong way. "Look I can't do it can't we just you know" he said turning to her putting his hands on her cheeks. "Nope you haven't stuck to your end of the bargain so I'm not sticking to mine" the girl laughed taking his hands off her cheeks.

"You got itttt" Kayleigh spoke excitedly a couple of minutes later referring to the fact that Ben had actually done the dance correctly. "Right let me have what I want" Ben said not really caring about the dance only wanting sex.

Kayleigh and Ben had finished the deed and were lying in kayleighs bed cuddled up. "Sometimes I hate I can't have this everyday" Kayleigh said referring to the distance. 'So do I. It's the worst it's what drove us apart the first time. Do you think that will happen again?" Ben asked the girl praying she would say no. "I' don't know I don't think seeing your partner once every two months in any relationship is healthy" she sighed while pulling herself into his chest.

"And I don't see where we're going to go?" She said looking up at him as if it was almost a question. "I'm twenty one your twenty three. We've got to start thinking about our future. And your the only person I can see being a father to my child but I'm not having a kid with someone I live two hours away from" she explained.

"Why are you even saying all of this do you not want to be with me or something?" Ben asked shuffling so they was facing each other. He was hoping Kayleigh did want to be with him. He felt like he only just got her back and didn't want to loose her again.

"I'm just saying like the other day really makes you think about the bigger picture. This is unrealistic but we'll make it work" she said kissing his lips softly. "I have to get a shower. I have work in a few hours" she said before getting up.

"Alright James alright jack ?" Ben asked his best mates who he called to get some advice from on the Kayleigh situation. "I'm good" jacks brummie accent said loud and clear. "Yeah fine what's wrong?" James said knowing that Ben was only with Kayleigh for a couple of days and didn't want to wait a single second.

"Need advice on the missus" Ben sighed leaning against Kayleighs head board. "You want help with the missus when she's in the room?" Jack said looking serious "you have to be joking she's gone for a shower" Ben said as if it was obvious she wasn't in the room. "Surprised you ain't joining her" James said making jack laugh. "Nah got some earlier though" he told his best friends.

"Anyway is it too soon to ask her to move to Leicester" Ben asked the boys causing both of them to raise their eyebrows. "Say something because based of your faces it's the worst decision ever" Ben said. "Nah mate id say go for it" jack said sitting down on his sofa eating a protein cookie. "What about her job though she loves her job you can't expect her to give that up" James told the boy with jack agreeing saying he made a valid point. "I looked into it you can transfer cities with the nhs" he said smiling proud of his knowledge he gained from a simple google search.

"Right lads the showers stopped wish me look" Ben said panicking that Kayleigh would hear him talking to the boys. "Good luck"jack said. "Good luck mate" James added before Ben ended the call.

Kayleigh walked in already in her uniform and sat down at her vanity to do her makeup. "Who was you talking to?" Kayleigh said while applying concealer to underneath her eyes hoping it wasn't obvious that she was still not sleeping right since the incident. "Jack and James. How come you didn't hear anything did you" he spoke slightly panicked. "No I heard you laugh and that was it don't worry" she said laughing slightly at her boyfriends defensiveness.

"Will you move in with me?" He said after they sat in silence for a while. She simply paused and turned to face the boy. "What did you say?" She said not sure if she heard him right. "What you said it got me thinking and I was thinking will you move in with me?" He asked once more gulping back scared for her answer "ummm.." she stuttered slightly.

heya
so I'm back and also really bad at writing cliffhangers sorry about that. also my wattpad is still playing up and will now not let me see people's updates sorry about that I really don't know what's going on.
lots of love as always ♥️