IMPORTANT-NOT A CHAPTER

I will update soon with a normal chapter, but for today I leave you with something to ponder on.

Trigger warning.

80% of Yemen's population have no access to food.
4 out of 5 children are diagnosed with an illness linked to famine.
Every 10 minutes a child in Yemen dies.
They are currently battling a pandemic, an epidemic, a civil war, an actual war and a famine.
And the media doesn't cover this.

Black protesters with zero history of depression or self harm are found hanging from trees during a civil rights movement and declared as suicides.

Trump, Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Ellen DeGeneres, Tom Hanks and Oprah Winfrey are just a few celebrities that have been exposed by anonymous.

Palestine is dangerously close to being invaded by Israel.

Martial law is going to be introduced into Phillipines.

Hong Kong still hasn't been liberated.

Ughyr Muslims are being held in concentration camps in China.
They're being forced to drink alcohol and eat pork.
They're being forced to forget their religion, recite communist songs 3 times for the right to eat, and are punished for failing to do so.
The women are forcefully married to Chinese men and forced to wear revealing clothes.

I'm not asking you to donate to you cannot, but I'm asking you to at the very least stay informed and spread as much awareness as possible.

But it is alright to take a break, this is a marathon not a sprint, staying in it for the long run will benefit the movement far more.