II

"NAMJOON HYUNG!" The door slammed open as a tall figure entered, their harsh breathing completely taking over the room.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon practically flew towards the door, crashing into jungkook and enveloping his shaking form into a hug.

"Shit, you made it. Where's Yoongi-hyung?" He asked once he let go of the man.

His answer was a loud sob. Namjoon blinked a few times.

"Jungkook" his voice was more urgent this tim, "where's Yoongi-hyung?" His lips were trembling so bad he could barely get the words out.

"He made me go ahead! He-he made me run ahead of him to save me!" Jungkook shouted back, unaware that sound attracts those things.

Namjoon backed away from the door, which automatically slammed shut, and took in the situation.

"Shit. Fuck." Namjoon cursed as he put he pulled on his hair out of frustration.

"Shit!" His vision became blurry for some reason, and suddenly he couldn't breathe all that well.

"I-I am so sorry for your loss" Seokjin spoke up, mortified by the idea, he couldnt even begin to imagine the trauma they would have from that, from loosing a brother. An elder brother who always seemed to be the pillar of hope. They probably couldn't wrap their heads around it.

Namjoon seemed to snap out of it. He walked up to Jungkook, placing both hands on his shoulders as he bent slightly to make eye contact.

"Listen to me, Yoongi-hyung probably made it out. Remember how much he used to fight at school? He definitely made it out. Got it?" It sounded more like Namjoon was trying to convince himself, Seokjin chose to keep it that way, as long as Namjoon was able to pick himself up.

Jungkook, however, was a diffrent story. His impressive form was shaking so bad Seokjin was surprised he was still standing, and the absolutely broken sobs he let out were far too much for him to handle at the moment.

And that's when his saving grace decided to slam the door open as loud as possible.

"Jin hyung! Are you here?!" Seokjin almost melted. Taehyung's voice was his symbol of hope.

"Yes" Jin whispered into the room, the only sound inside haggard breaths, "yes, I am"

Immediately Taehyung sat on the floor, right in front of the door, breathing heavily, his two friends following his lead.

Seokjin didn't ask.

"Hello" Namjoon greeted, deciding to be the polite one, "my name is Kim Namjoon"

The man on the right responded first, his hair its natural colour, unlike the other two.

"Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok" he answered with heavy breathing.

The man in the middle, with bright blue hair, who he had already pinned as 'taehyung' went next, Yoongi had that hair colour before.

"I'm Taehyung! Nice to meet you" his breathing was even more laboured than the others.

Finally, the one of the left, with bubblegum pink hair went next.

"I'm Jimin, it's so nice to meet you guys!" Namjoon could only blink in response, the three of them were so...bright. And warm.

"He's Jungkook" Namjoon introduced his crying friend, safely tucked away into the corner of the room. The three nodded, far too trapped in their own thoughts to offer a greeting. "He's a bit...out of it right now, but I'm sure he'll get better soon"

By the end of his sentence Namjoon was reduced to meer whispers, Yoongi would be coming back right?

"Do you guys have any plans?" Namjoon asked, putting on a brave face for the youngest.

"Uh, not really" Seokjin explained with a chuckle, surprising Namjoon, how could someone laugh at this time?

"Well, I guess that makes us even" Namjook commented.

"Y'know, we should stay here for a while-" The tall one, Taeseok? Taemin?, paused slightly, as if thinking how to phrase his next words.

"We could stay here, it's a library, it's the safest place right now" Taehyjjg didnt want to say it, but in all honesty he doesnt think he would be able to leave the place without a coffee. Oh yeah!

"And they have a coffee machine"

Namjoon turned to Jin, the two of them automatically taking charge as the elders, and nodded.

Library it is.