일곱

We are currently waiting backstage for the hosts of weekly idol to call us out. Today it is Conhee and Heechul from Super Junior! I can't believe it!

They all us out and we greet them all bowing and shaking hands. We get into a line where I am in between Yoongi and Tae.

"This is Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

"2, 3" RM counts.

"Hello we are BTS." We say bowing and clapping.

They start talking about how they didn't know who the guest would be for this week. I'm honestly lost in the conversation but I'm leaving on Yoongi and he just chuckles.

Suddenly Heechul starts to say our names, "J-Hope, Jimin, Rap Monster, Jungkook, Jin, Suga, (Y/n) and V."

I smile and clap. Suddenly Namjoon starts to do a dance that resembles and spaghetti. We all start to laugh really hard and he makes it funnier.

"There is a segment you cannot leave out of Weekly Idol, Random Play Dance!" Heechul says smiling.

They explain the rules but now we need to come up with a punishment, "How about whoever loses has to be kissed?"

"Ahh...." Hobi sighs.

"On the cheek." Conhee clarifies.

Heechul looks at me, "Wah, maybe a kiss from (Y/n)!"

I smile, "Maybe!" I say in English.

"Wah! Her English is so pretty." Conhee says.

I bow and say thank you smiling. We start of with Namjoon's part in Run. So far, all good. The song then suddenly skips to Jin's part. I run to my spot in the other side while bumping into Jin.

"Sorry Jin!" I say making it to my spot.

"(Y/n)-ah! Jin-ah!"

"We'll let it slide."

We continue to the chorus but then the songs changes it I Need U. I quickly lay down in my spot. While Suga raps. I then do a sit-up and spin around for Hobi's part.

Then the song changes to Boy in Luv. I get to my spot. "(Y/n) has to run around a lot today." Heechul comments.

"Jungkookie!" Conhee shouts.

I stop and see the two MCs going over to Jungkook and Hobi Hyung. They get pulled aside and they have to do the punishment. They start discussing who will kiss who and I put my hand up, "How about they kiss each other?"

Jungkook and Hobi Hyung Look at me shocked, I shrug my shoulders while the others clap. It's the moment. Conhee kisses Jungkook and it makes me cringe. But next is Hobi Hyung's turn to kiss Jungkook. After Hobi looks like his soul left his body.
Now it is Jungkook's turn. He is struggling a bit so I decide to go up to him and push his face towards Hobi Hyung's.

Now that's over, it's time to resume instead of kisses we will get slapped on the wrist. We start with Jin's part in Run. Then we skip to Yoongi Hyung's part in Run. Next it changed to I Need U. I'm having trouble finding my position.

"Stop Stop!" Conhee shouts. He wake over to me, "Be honest (Y/n)ssi."

They start telling what I did wrong and Jimin Hyung says, "You did it wrong."

I laugh and cover my face. I admit defeat and roll my sleeves up. "Oh wow, look at how pretty your arm is." Conhee says.

I chuckle and Jungkook steps forward. "No! Not Jungkook Hyung! He is too strong, he'll break my bone!" I exclaim.

"(Y/n)-ah, I won't hurt you." Jungkook says smiling.

"Just because she is a girl and she is your Maknae doesn't mean you go easy on her okay?" Conhee says.

"Not Kookie!" I exclaim making the others laugh.

"Go ahead Jungkook-ssi." Heechul says.

Jungkook holds my arm out and suddenly a loud noise echoes through the room, all I can feel is the stinging sensation. "Owah!" I exclaim. Jungkook then quickly gives me a hug.

"Sorry, my princess." He says patting my back.

Everyone awws. "(Y/n) is our little sister, poor baby." Jin says frowning. Jungkook lets go.

"If you frown it makes it look like ill treatment. So instead, can you hit me please?" Heechul says, asking Conhee to hit him.

Once he does, "Ah!"

I start to laugh and Conhee pushes Heechul away.

"That's weird!" Suga says.

"If you frown too much then it will seem like ill treatment." Heechul explains. "Who's next? Jin-ah?"

"I'm sorry my little baby." Jin says.

I hold my hand out and has soon as he hits me I, "Ah. Ah." I screw up my face.

"(Y/n)-ah, two is too sexual. Please only one." Heechul says as the boys laugh.

Namjoon is next, before he hits me he kisses his finger then immediately after does it, "Ah." I shut my eyes.

It is now Hobi's turn, he comes up to me and says, "Jeslyn-ah, I love you, no forget." I nod and he hits me. I scrunch up my face and he gives me a hug.

Jimin comes over and smile, "Hey, little sis, mine won't hurt that much, I'm not that strong." He kisses his fingers, "Think of them as a love tap."

"Yeah Hyung, very love-" he hits me cutting off my sentence, "-ing." I finish. He also gives me a hug then Tae pushes him out of the way.

"You made a mistake, now, you will be punished." He says looking down at me, "I love you~"

He then hits me and gives me a hug, just like the others.
Then Yoongi comes up to me, "Oi."

"Oi." I reply back.

"I'm going to hit you now." He says lining his fingers up.

"Okay..."

He stands there for a minute. He looks at my arm then smiles, "I've never hit you before."

"Of course not." I say shocked, "Why did you say that?"

"No clue. It's weird."

"What's wrong Hyung?"

"Nothin, my little patient." He then bro's his fingers down.