Chapter 7

Tanjiro stays there for one more day, until he finally completes his mission. He bids goodbye to Muzan, since he needed to be travelling a lot to search for more demons. Walking around, he glances around the place, his next place seemed to be a more quiet and not busy place, which Tanjiro was thankful for.

Tanjiro walked around, "Nezuko, are you awake?" He asked, checking, but she didn't knock back this time, so perhaps she was sleeping. Tanjiro hummed, as he skipped around the place. He reached a plain field where two people fussed around.

Tanjiro blinked, as he walked closer. A male, with blond hair and orange tips was clinging onto a woman's leg, sobbing hysterically. Tanjiro was in utter confusion how a man could react in such a way...

"Excuse me...?" He asked as the woman turned to him, pleading for him to help her push Zenitsu off. "Ah, well..." He muttered but it was covered by Zenitsu's incoherent screaming and sobbing.

***

Around several months have passed since Tanjiro's left and honestly, Muzan has been a little lonely. The days have been pretty hectic for Tanjiro though, taking down several demons and spending a lot of time recovering.

He almost lost Nezuko, because he was caught carrying a demon with him on his journey... but luckily for him, he was allowed to stay with Nezuko. During his time recovering, he met a young lady called Sachi.

She's not seriously pretty or anything like Muzan, but she can make Tanjiro smile. She has white hair with green tips, tied up into a high pony tail. She's a Mizunoe, a rank higher than Tanjiro, but sometimes acts terribly childish.

"Tanjiro!" She waved him over, "What do you think of my new hair style? I tried wearing Miss Mitsuri's braids!" She talks in her, over the top happy voice, a little high pitched and full of sunshine.

Tanjiro gave a smile, "I think it looks great on you, Sachi." He said, patting her head. She wasn't terribly pretty, but pretty cute, he wasn't going to lie. Both Kanao and Sashi are really nice little girls, and they take Muzan right off his mind.

Sachi grinned back, "Would you like me to do your hair?" She asked, but Tanjiro politely declined. "Come on~ I bet it will look really nice!" She blabbered, staring at Tanjiro with bright and shining eyes.

Tanjiro laughed, "That's quite alright, Sachi. I'll be fine."

Sachi pouted, "You're no fun!" She crossed her arms together and turned her head, stomping her little feet, a little annoyed.

Tanjiro fidgeted, "Okay, okay fine!" At that, her smile came back onto her face as she turned around, hopping over to him. She cheered, and brought Tanjiro into her room where all her hair ties were.

She tied Tanjiro's hair up, but it was too simple, so she took it off. Then braided it, but Tanjiro's hair was too short. Scrap that, she just attached a bow onto it because she had no idea what else to do. "There~ Doesn't that look nice?" She giggled.

Tanjiro blinked, but shook his head, a little red because he was a little embarrassed if anyone saw him like that. "No... not exactly--" He wanted to take it off, but Sachi didn't let him, pouting and whining.

Sometimes, she got on people's nerves, but Tanjiro was too kind hearted to not listen to her. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Tanjiro noticed that the atmosphere got a little more serious, with Sachi a little red. "Tanjiro..." She muttered, "I-- k-- kinda like you... you wanna d-date?"

She was so innocent, and kind. Tanjiro blinked, as a blush bloomed onto his face within an instant. "I-- I... that's kind of su-- sudden..." He muttered, staring at her reflection on the mirror, which stared at him back. "It-- it's not that you're ugly or anything-- just--"