Tell Her The Truth.

It was the evening before Elena's and James' ninth birthday, and Ginny Potter was preparing everything for her children's birthday party.

She still remembered how scared she felt about the fact of giving birth to a human being, but every fear banished the moment she hold her little James for the first time. 

She then stopped decorating the large cake to think about her first daughter and the first time she saw her, she thought of how beautiful she was with her long eyelashes, and her dirty blond hair, and her chocolate eyes.

She then knew she and Harry needed to tell Elena the truth, the more they keep the secret the more devastating would be for their daughter, Ginny leaved the undecorated cake aside and headed upstairs to the bedroom she and Harry shared.

"Harry I think it's time." Said Ginny Startling Harry a little bit.

"Time for what love?" Ginny gave him a glare.
"Oh Harry you know exactly what it is."Ginny tried to swallow the lump that was forming in her throat. "We need to tell Elena the truth."

Harry frowned, believe it or not this scared him more than facing Voldemort, how would she react?, will she hate them for keeping this secret for so long?, these thoughts scared him more than anything in this world.

"You are right, she needs to know, she has to know, this is who she is, we were wrong in waiting all these years until now but we will not wait anymore, we will tell her tomorrow after the party." Harry stared at his wife's watering eyes.

"You're right Harry, we were wrong in not telling her but Jesus, it's so hard, I couldn't do it." At this time Ginny started crying and Harry hurried fast to hug his wife.

"Don't worry Love, it's going to be alright." Said Harry holding Ginny onto his chest, not believing the time for the truth had finally came.

They stayed like this for a moment when they heard a little gasp and turned around to see Elena and Albus, both staring at them nervously, Elena clutched her necklace, she knew something was wrong, very wrong.

"Mommy, daddy, is everything alright?, why are you crying?" Said little Albus, both Harry's and Ginny's hearts broke at the sight of their scared children.

Flashback:
It was July 16 and the whole Family was around, the Weasleys, Hermione, Neville, Luna, and of course Harry, all of them to celebrate James Potter's second birthday.

Ginny was holding a baby Albus, Roxanne and Fred, both the same age as James, were playing with him, while little Rose rest in Hermione's arms, all the children were happy and either playing with each other or running around the house, however their laughing was interrupted by a violent knocking.

"Were you expecting more guests to come Dear?" Asked Molly Weasley turning towards her daughter.

" No, we weren't expecting anybody else, Harry can you check-" Her words cut by another violent knocking, this time scaring the children and making some of them cry.

"Someone please take the children to the kitchen," said Harry graving his wand. " I'll go check who it is."

Mrs.Weasley took the children to the kitchen trying to hush them while Harry opened the door only to find no one outside, it was already dark so he couldn't see anyone outside, he decided to go outside and check around the house when he bumped into something.

All he heard was a little cry coming from the little bump on the ground, Harry immediately picked the infant that seemed to be the same age as James, and took the envelope that was sticked to the girl's blanket that read the words 'Llámame Elena.' Written down.

Harry took the girl inside and immediately heard laud gasps coming from the people that were present, even the fish seemed to be impacted.

"A child?! Who would leave a girl in front of a stranger's house?" Asked Ron who had a shocked expression.

"Don't you think they abandon her Harry?" Asked Hermione with a sad look in her face, she couldn't believe how evil some people were.

"I don't know 'Mione, they left a letter but I can't read it, it's in Spanish." Harry took out the letter trying to figure out what it said when suddenly Fleur jumped.

"Oh! I can understand some Spanish, can I read zhe letter please." Harry quickly handle Fleur the letter, and she started to read it.

Everyone stared at her shocked and sad expression, everyone waiting for an answer.

" It says 'ere to call 'er Elena, it also says she was born on June 29 of 2004, and 'ow the person apologizes for leavening 'er 'ere, and zhat she will understand everything when she grows up, zhey also leaved a picture over 'ere."

Everyone was in shocked, they all couldn't believe what was happening, Molly was crying for the poor baby, Ginny was in shock, and Harry was angry to think some evil person would leave their own daughter to some strangers, Harry was still holding the girl when Bill asked:

"What are you gonna do?" Ginny immediately looked up, staring at her brother. "What are we gonna do? They left her to us," Ginny took the child from Harry's arms. " We are going to take care of her and treat her as if she was our own daughter." 

Ginny looked down to see her new daughter and immediately fell in love with her, she already loved her so much just as she loved James, she fell in love with her eyes, her pink cheeks, and her adorable look.

Little Elena stared into the eyes of her new adoptive parents, and let out a little laugh that made everyone's heart melt. "Nanana" said a smiling Elena, and in that exact moment Harry also fell in love with her.

"  'Arry i forgot, zhe letter said she was a witch." Said Fleur, both Harry and Ginny felt happy to know little Elena was a witch, they went to the kitchen to introduce her to her two siblings and many cousins.
———————————————