Dairy Queen

Previously in Arrow.

Just then a note came into view in front of her hand. Aaliyah grabbed it and opened it to see it was from Lyric who was in front of her in this class.

Hey are you okay? I can tell somethings wrong.

Quickly grabbing her pencil, she responded.

Yeah, but do you still wonder why he went missing?

I pasted the note back to her, and within a second she tossed it back.

Who? Cameron? yeah I still wonder but there isnt much we can do.

Maybe ill just have to research it myself.

~~~~

Aaliyah sat in her bedroom lying there staying still as possible. What happened with Taylors eyes? I've never seen them so dark, and blood red. Who am I kidding I've never seen anyone's eyes do that!  She gave up and flopped on her back staring at the pale popcorn ceiling.  Then as the usual teenage mind runs, she thought about Cameron. Having the thought held in her head she stood up quickly and ran turning on her computer. She sat herself down and waited for her computer to start. In the meantime Aaliyah texted Lyric telling her to skype. At last the computer was up and running. Aaliyah dragged her mouse and clicked on the internet browser. Going into google, she searched for missing in local state.

Many missing people came into view on the screen; just then a wave of sadness came over Aaliyah. She sighed having a moment of thought, quickly ignoring the sorrow, she scrolled down looking for Cameron. Gradually after a moment or two, she finally found a photo of him. A small line of tears were on her eyes. She sniffled and wiped them away and continued. Going more into depth Lyric finally answered.

"Hey Ali!" Lyric's voice echoed through Aaliyah's phone. "What's up?"

"Remember earlier in class when I spoke about Cameron?"

"Yeah I remember why?" Lyric was silent for a moment till she quickly spoke again." Wait I think I know what you're going to do!?"

"And what would that be?" Aaliyah had laughter in her voice because her best friend was quickly assuming the obvious.

"You are obviously gathering information because you want to go out looking for him around the location of the kidnapping or whatever. Right?" Lyric had her face on the camera close enough to see very small details.

"Right on target Lyric. Also you might want to back your face up from the camera, I can see up your nose!" Aaliyah quickly turned her head away from the small screen.

Lyric quickly gasped covering her face. "Sorry!" She mumbled under her hands. "Anyway so what have you gathered?" Lyric removed her face from her face and looked down at the camera.

"Well so far it says that he went missing...the second week in June. Specifically on the Wednesday, the tenth." Aaliyah looked away from the screen towards Lyric.

"Weren't we supposed to meet later that day at the skate park?" Her best friend switched her position laying on her stomach.

"Yeah that right. Well the website also says he went missing in the morning during a morning run." They both looked at each other and started laughing.

"Cameron, on a jog?" Lyric started quickly dying of laughter.

"I know right but don't die on me" Aaliyah quickly stopped laughing except maybe a peep of laughter or