spending the day together

It was a special day for both Seungwan and Kyungsoo. It was their 3rd year of being a couple and luckily they didn't have work for that day. They decided to spend their 3rd anniversary inside their home.

Their day started when Seungwan woke up with an appetizing smell of food that lingered their room. Kyungsoo was not there anymore. She assumed that he was busy in the kitchen, making breakfast. She smiled, thinking about a wonderful memory they shared last night.

She stood up, picking up Kyungsoo's big shirt on the floor and wore it. She checked herself on the mirror, grinning at the sight of love marks that Kyungsoo put on her collarbones.

He surely loved claiming his territory, she thought.

She went outside and silently closed the door of their bedroom and slowly walked towards her boyfriend – who was standing there, wearing only his boxers. When she was behind him, she slowly travelled her hands on his waist and hugged him tightly from behind.

"Happy 3rd anniversary, love!" She mumbled sweetly. She could feel the vibrations from Kyungsoo's back as the latter let out a soft chuckle.

"Happy 3rd, love. You fine?" He asked when he turned around to see her. He cupped her cheeks and continuously gave her soft and quick kissed on her lips.

"Yes. Don't worry. I think I'm getting used to this kind of pain," she playfully answered between his kisses. Kyungsoo grinned.

"Let me finish this cooking first," he said, messing her hair as finally let her go. He turned around to focus on the food he was making.

Seungwan nodded, sitting on one of the stools and patiently wait for him to be done. She rested her chin on her elbows and observed her boyfriend's figure. After more minutes, she could feel her lids getting heavy.

Kyungsoo turned around to check her and his lips curved when he saw her falling asleep again. He quickly did his work and set up the food in front of her.

He went beside her and tucked the unkept hair behind her ear.

She's so beautiful, he said to himself. He was smiling.

"Sleepyhead, wake up," he softly spoke on her ear. Seungwan instantly unfolded her eyes and cutely yawned. She looked up and saw Kyungsoo standing beside her.

"Oh, you're done?" The man nodded.

"Let's eat!" She excitedly announced and straightened her posture.

She looked at the food on the countertop – pancakes, sunny side up eggs, bacons, and some hot chocolate drinks. She beamed with the sight of them.

Kyungsoo took a piece of bacon and offered it to her, "Say ah!"

"Ah!"

"So cute," Kyungsoo giggled and licked the fingers he used to feed her.

After eating breakfast, Kyungsoo and Seungwan found themselves inside their bathroom. The two agreed to take a bath together. They really wanted to spend their rest day and anniversary together inside their house, doing some couple things.

They were sitting on the tub with full of bubbles. Seungwan asked him to make a bubbly bath and he did her request. The scent of vanilla took over the whole bath area.

As they finally settled on the tub, Seungwan rested her back on Kyungsoo's chest as the latter shampooed her hair. Seungwan felt really relaxed that her eyes started to close when Kyungsoo massaged her hair gently and hummed. A soft romantic music was played inside the bathroom, making them enjoy their bath more.

Minutes later, the position changed. Seungwan was behind Kyungsoo. She was scrubbing his back using a loofa while singing softly together with the music playing on the background. Satisfaction was evident on Kyungsoo's face. The curve on his lips never left since earlier that day.

The two finished their bath and wore comfortable couple clothes they bought last week.

Lunch came and Seungwan was the one cooking. Kyungsoo was busy on his laptop, doing some quick tasks related to his work.

She immediately called him to come as she finished setting up the countertop. Kyungsoo followed, taking his glassed off and put it on the countertop.

The two started to converse about their lives as they ate the food that Seungwan made.

"This is really delicious," he complimented. Seungwan replied him with a sweet smile.

There was a comfortable silence as they ate their food peacefully. Seungwan was silently watching him eating happily.

"I love you," she said all of a sudden.

Kyungsoo didn't expect her to tell him words like that but he felt gratified. "I love you more."

It was time for dinner and they decided to order food using an app. They ordered pizza, fried chicken and some pasta. They ordered a bottle of red wine too.

An hour later, all the orders came and Kyungsoo paid them all.

Seungwan set up their bed and Kyungsoo chose a movie to watch. It was a romantic one.

They settled themselves down on their bed and made sure to be comfortable sitting beside each other. As the movie started to play, they busied themselves eating the foods they ordered.

Then, they paused the movie for a second. Seungwan took the bottle of wine and opened it, pouring an enough amount on each other's glasses. They even clinked their glasses and pretended that they were in a formal dining. The two shared a laugh.

"Happy anniversary, my love," Kyungsoo mumbled, looking directly to her eyes with much affection.

Seungwan smiled, "Happy anniversary."

Slowly, their faces became closer. Kyungsoo closed the gap and claimed her inviting lips. He kissed her gently while she responded him equally. The both of them could savor the taste of wine from each other's mouths. As they finally parted, Kyungsoo brushed his nose with hers. The satisfied lady giggled as she found it cute and romantic.

She rested her head on his shoulder while he embraced her figure together with his warm temperature. They continued watching again.

Then, the sad part of the movie came, bringing Seungwan to tears. Kyungsoo eased her feeling with his soft reassuring whispers.

"It's so sad... I can't imagine that happening to us," she whimpered, covering her face with her tiny hands.

Kyungsoo delicately removed her hands from her face and made her face him. He lightly brushed his fingers on her cheeks soaked with tears. He felt sad seeing the love of his life crying.

"It will never happen, Seungwan-ah. As long as we love each other and fight together for it, we will never have a sad ending," he whispered, taking her into his warm and comforting embrace.