Chapter 3: The Pain of the Uchiha

"Look! It's Sasuke! Let's get him girls!"

A raven haired boy turned at the sound of that name being called.

'Oh crap,' the boy, known as Sasuke thought. 'Not them again!'

An army of girls chased after him.

"Saaasssukeeeeeeee, please stay with us! Pleeeeeeeeaaaaassssse?"

Sasuke bolted away, leaving his drink on the floor.

"Look! Its Sasuke's drink! Its miinneeee," said a pink haired fangirl screeched.

Sasuke didn't really care, because the fangirls were now fighting over the drink.

"That was a close one..." Sasuke spoke aloud.

He looked toward the west, and saw that the sun was getting pretty low.

He decided that he would go home.

He passed the usual buildings, and was approaching his favorite restaurant when a boy with blonde hair bumped into him.

"Oh! Sorry Sasuke!" The blonde apologized.

"Hn, watch where your going Naruto",
Sasuke said in a smug, arrogant voice.

They both glared at each other with hate in their eyes, the tension could be sliced by a kunai.

Then they both burst out in laughter.

"I see your Uchiha grunt is getting better" Naruto said after he stopped laughing.

"I see your tendency to bump into people is sharp as ever" Sasuke said to Naruto.

"Yeah, trying to get to my favorite restaurant."

"Yeah, me too."

"Did any fangirls try and attack you today?"

"You have no idea."

Sasuke then told the story of how it happened, how he escaped, and how he ended up here."

"Dang, they are ruthless." Naruto said.

"You think? I was almost trampled to my doom." Sasuke spoke to the blonde.

"Yeah. I should get home Sasuke. See you later." Naruto told the raven haired boy.

"Yeah. See you bro."

"See you bro."

Sasuke saw that the sun was almost completely gone, so he went to his compound.

As he entered the gates he noticed that is was very quiet. Too quiet.

As he walked closer to his house, he noticed that there was... a red liquid on many of the doors.

And then he heard the scream.

He bolted toward his home, and as he walked in, he saw something horrible.

"I-itachi??" Sasuke said with anger in his voice. "How could you..."

Sasuke looked down, and saw his parents on the floor, bloody and motionless.

Itachi did not answer.

"WHY?? WHY ITACHI!?!?"

"To test my abilities."

Sasuke's whole world shattered at that one statement. He looked up to his brother, he wanted to be like him.
But now, he hated him with every fiber of his being.

Sasuke charged at Itachi, ready to attack, but was effortlessly stopped by Itachi.

"If you wish for revenge Sasuke, you must have the eyes that I have, then, you must face me."

Itachi then put Sasuke under his ultimate genjutsu.

Tsukuyomi.

Sasuke relived that moment one hundred times in one second, and was knocked unconscious.

---------------------------------------------------------

As Naruto was walking home, he felt something. Very close to his location.

'What is this feeling?'

'It is my first gift to you, Naruto. You can feel souls as they leave this earth.'

'Thats... a lot of souls I feel right now.'

Naruto then realized the direction it was coming from.

The Uchiha Compound.

Naruto tried to go, but the Shinigami stopped him.

'This is not your path, Naruto. This is the path of Sasuke Uchiha. I understand you wish to help, but your time will come soon.'

Naruto was deeply saddened, but he obeyed the God of Death.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sasuke woke up in the hospital with a severe headache. He only wanted one thing.

Vengeance.