My Niece

1 month later
Maddie's pov
I woke up today to the sound of my phone ringing. It was ben. People I'm pregnant it isn't easy for me to do everything. I answered "it Mal maddie it time we are at the hospital." he screamed Makin me panic I got up and looked beside me to a sleeping Jay I shook him awake. He got up and got dressed I did too. We left to the hospital "why did you come you are pregnant it's not a good for your twins' health" uma said as soon as she saw us she has been so protective of me and the twins and she gets super mad when I do things I shouldnt do. "not even a hello I came here to see my niece." I said rubbing my stomach it grew so much more than I thought. You can kinda see it. Then uma hugged me "I just want my nieces or nephews  to grow up healthy" she said then touched my tiny baby belly I smiled at her kindness. We all gasped as we heard the screaming stop and a baby's crying sounded in the hospital corridor. I saw Ben and he was holding a bundle in his arms and tears on his face I ran to him and took the bundle from him tears ran down my cheeks as I saw how beautiful she had green eyes and beautiful pale skin with purple blue-sh locks. She looked so amazing I kissed her forehead played with her tiny fingers. Then dad came behind me and took her from my arms I teared up and said " I am an aunt" I said and hugged evie "I am too but you don't see me crying" she said Jay came from behind me and said "well mood swing" I giggled and wiped my tears(they named her Brielle)
A month later
I just came back from the doctor's and
I found out I was having to identical baby girls. Jay was taking a jog with Carlos and was home alone with Bailey she has been just a protective as uma. There was mail I took out and ripped the envelope and saw it said "we appreciate your service Jay Jafar and we'll see you next week we are really sorry we have to take you from your  family for 7 weeks " signed Eric. I was angry he was leaving me not only me his daughters too and he didn't even tell me. He came in through the door and I looked at him he came to hug me "don't touch me" I said holding my tiny baby bump. "what did I do" he said I cried "how could you how could you I'm your wife how could you not tell me answer me" I yelled. "what didn't I tell you" he said an I threw the envelope at him he looked so shocked "I'm your wife Jay and freaking pregnant with your daughters and do you care no you go off to the army Jay if I had a misscaraige while you were there will you ever forgive yourself" I yelled at him took Bailey and went upstairs. "I thought so" I said climbing the stairs He followed me. "you know what I'm sick and tired of this of you are only caring about yourself I have a freaking future too" he said  cracking my heart with his comment. " I could've aborted your kids and moved on with my future but i thought you cared about your kids too  so I'm sorry if you think otherwise you know what  I wish I never met you " I said taking the bag from over the bed and I took bailey's leash and placed around her neck and left I went to my sister. I needed family now.
At the castle
I went to Brielle's room assuming Mal would be there taking care of her daughter. I knocked on the door and she opened it and said "omg maddie come in what's going on" she said and I fall apart I told every detail. She showed me a room in the castle and I thanked her and unpacked. I fell asleep on the bed
Next morning
I woke up to someone stroking my hair I looked up and it was uma. "he let me go uma" I said tearing. " he let go of his daughters for a freaking job"i said." I know he doesn't deserve you, you deserve better "she said I put my head on her lap and sobbed while she played with my hair

Guys this chapter made me cry 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭