Ereri >> Lemon pt.2

Part two is out biches. Enjoy, crazy sex adicts ;)
______________________________________

Throughout the dinner, Levi couldn't concentrate; what were you two planning? What kind of a surprise was it going to be? Sexual? Were they gonna propose? But that's too early, you'll not do that. So what was it?

Eren and (Y/N) tried to calm their partner, but he just didn't wanna listen. Finally, dinner finished; Levi quickly did the dishes before dragging the two of you into your shared bedroom.

He sat on the bed - you following suit - before asking, "now, what surprise?"

His lovers chuckled. "So impatient, Heichou." Eren shook his head, a smile gracing his face. "You really don't like surprises, do you?"

"I don't. Now, quit stalling; what is it?"

Eren and you looked at each other, contemplating who should say it. At last, Eren started, "(Y/N) saw me sucking you some time earlier, and thought she wanted to try and pleasure you the same way as well."

Levi stared blankly.

Eren sighed. "She wants to try giving you a blowjob, Levi."

"I understood that, idiot. But -" Levi turned to look at you - you were avoiding his eye, "are you comfortable with that? Are you sure?"

On first thought, you'd think that Levi Ackermann was a very fierce lover; strong and hot. But, turns out he was actually quite the gentleman; sweet and warm. He had been the first to hear you admit your incredule to people sucking cock, and how you'd never want to touch your mouth to those body parts. Levi had faithfully accepted it and had not once forced you to pleasure him in such a manner. That being said, he was confused by your change in take.

(Y/N) shrugged. "I feel like trying." She crawled closer to Levi, silently latching her mouth to his neck, keeping an arm on his shoulder for balance.

Levi gently supported you. "Do it only if you're okay, (Y/N). Don't force yourself." He momentarily stopped you from going further, "I'm not at all troubled - or unsatisfied by you not wanting to give me a blowjob, okay? Do it solely because you want to."

(Y/N) admired the considerate man sitting in front of him. He'll never cease to amaze me. "Thank you, Levi." You smiled, trying to express a galaxy of emotions through your eyes. He must've understood; because he placed a hand on your cheek and pulled you closer, touching your foreheads. "And I'm doing this because I want to. No one else's decision."

Eren watched his lovers converse, admiring Levi's willingness to sacrifice his pleasure for your comfort. Eren knew he would've probably forced you - but Levi and you were already in love before he entered the picture. He watched as you resumed kissing Levi's neck, quickly finding his sweet spot - his moan delivering bliss to the both of you. You pulled his shirt up and removed it, throwing it on the floor as the two of you feverishly kissed each other; your passion making Eren hard.

This wasn't uncommon - the couple playfully made any two of them engage in love making while the third watched. This time, Eren was needed to watch so that he could guide (Y/N) when she attempted to blow Levi, him knowing exactly how to.

Eren watched Levi pull you beneath him, easily dominating as he kissed your incredibly smooth skin, worshipping your every inch. You threw your head back and moaned as Levi sucked on one of your sensitive nipples, playing with the other. Levi switched as you tangled your fingers in his raven locks, subconsciously showing your desire for him. He peeled off your jeggings and threw it on the ground to accompany his t-shirt. These are the only times they tolerate a mess, Eren smiled. Levi furiously rubbed his nose on your damp underwear, inhaling your faint scent while touching your clit. You moaned in blissful frustration. In your trained singer's voice, even groans and screams sounded rhythmic, sharply reaching your lovers' groins.