Levi >> Fluff

Professor!reader
________________________________________

Switching the lights off, I plopped onto the soft bed, sighing in bliss. I turned to face my boyfriend and smiled as our eyes met. "Hey."

"Hey."

I wrapped my arm around his waist, not needing him to silently tell me as I scooted closer. Levi pulled his arm free from between us, throwing it around me as I laid my head on his bicep, sighing. "Finally, weekend." He chuckled as I continued, "no more kids for two whole days."

"You promised you'd meet up with Eren," Levi smirked.

I groaned, remembering the promise as I buried my face in his neck while he chuckled, pulling me closer before saying, "should've known better, dumbass."

"Ughh, it's Eren’s fault. Why did he have to ask help on a weekend? God..."

Levi shifted his entire body to face me, wrapping the other arm around me. "If only you weren't so fuckin scared of turning people down," he trailed off, well aware of my tendency to help people even when I didn't want to. His lips touched my hairline as he spoke, "I could always tell him you were too tired."

I hummed. "Nah, I'd feel too bad." Turning my head to face him, I give him a lazy smile, "but I appreciate it." Pressing a kiss to his jaw, I feel him click his tongue.

Levi sighed, exhaling some of the exhaution caused by the week, his hand coming up to stroke my jaw, watching as I lean into it, closing my eyes and exhaling some of my own stress. A peaceful silence grew between us as we lay there, happy to be in each other's arms.

"Y/n."

I hummed.

"I love you."

I open my eyes, a smile growing on my face as I admire the adoration in Levi’s gunmetal eyes, feeling his grip tighten. "I love you too," I breathed out, trying to convey my emotions through my gaze, and it seemed like he understood, as he leaned down to capture my lips in a soft, loving kiss.

We breathed through our noses, wanting to feel each other for as long as possible. I felt his free hand lift my shirt, feeling me up before gripping my torso, pulling me closer. There was no sexual intent, just a want to hold me, making my heart burst with love. After a few more seconds, we pulled back, foreheads touching while our breaths mingled, making me smile.

"C'mon, you have to wake up early tomorrow," Levi turned so that his back made contact with my chest. "Sleep well."

I groaned playfully, wrapping my arms tighter. "Night."

________________________________________

Heyo!! Long time no see! I know this is super short but I was really itching to write smthn and this is the product. Lemme know what you think.

~K