12: Deku And His New Merchandise

Sometimes, there are those days when you don't feel like going out. On this particular Monday, this was the case for our hero pair.

"Finally some time to redecorate!" Midoriya beamed. "I bought some new hero merchandise a month ago, and I want to put them on display."

Bakugou looked up from reading The Quirky Times on his phone. "Five boxes is not just 'some merch'." He shrugged and looked back down to his phone, waving his hand dismissively. "Do whatever you want, but I'm not helping you put them up."

As Midoriya tinkered around the house, dusting and decorating, Bakugou was in the second-floor training room. He didn't want to see anything the other boy bought; he wouldn't be surprised if Midoriya ordered a Kacchan body pillow.

By evening, Bakugou was still hiding out in the training room. There's only so little you can do to let the time pass by.

The knob turned and Midoriya poked his head in the room. "You don't need to stay in here all day. My figurines won't bite." He pulled the blonde's arms, dragging him out. "They're all really cool!" he squealed.

Bakugou was horrified as he walked around the house, eyeing the all-too-familiar black and orange colours. He was staring right back at himself at every nook and cranny, even when he was in the bathroom-he would have to shower with the thought of his boyfriend now using a Kacchan bath towel.

Bakugou perked up when he caught a whiff of a caramel scent. The aroma was accompanied by a wide-eyed Midoriya, holding up a candle. "And this replicates the smell of your sw-"

"Holy shit. My boyfriend is a pervert."

"Kacchan, we are dating," Midoriya stated as if that was any explanation at all. "You know I'm a fanboy at heart."

"Yeah, but who the fuck wants to come home and see themselves everywhere?"

"Aoyama might..."

Bakugou face palmed himself before he exploded, "You'll traumatize a kid!"

Midoriya tilted his head, a grin spreading across his face. "Are you implying that we adop-"

"No," Bakugou interjected. Then, softly added in a 'maybe' which was too quiet for the other boy to hear. "Okay, we'll leave them out for a week," Bakugou concludes, feeling too embarrassed to start an argument.

Word Count: 379
Published on Monday, June 22, 2020

A/N: Idea prompted from a BKDK doujinshi that I forgot the name of. I was clueless as to how to end it, so it's kind of abrupt. s e n d h a l p.