Prologue

"HURRY UP!" Mr. Aizawa shouted as he and All Might held the large bunker doors open. The announcement came up only a month ago, so they tried their best to build a safe bunker. The students ran inside, passing weapons, food, water and clothes around and throwing them into the bunker. Most of the food was canned, so it was easy to transport. Once the students all ran inside, All Might and Aizawa struggled to close the doors. Midnight and Recovery Girl ran over to help while the students stood back, prior the teacher's orders. The doors closed with a loud and forceful thump as the staff hurried to lock up the bunker doors. Mount Lady used her quirk slightly to open the upper half where the other students of class 1B stood holding their items dumping them inside before jumping in. Mount Lady sealed the hatch shut as Nezu opened up the ground hatch from the sewers, which a student had sealed shut from the inside, came out some more staff members and Hitoshi Shinso, they didn't smell, thank god, and brought in their items as well. Most of them brought medical supplies with Thirteen. Once Nezu sealed the ground hatch. The light was switched on, a eerie yellow soon transformed into a beautiful white.

"It's terrifying..." Mic whispered and ran over to Aizawa, "Pale ghostly skin, eyes completely black with awful burns... causing us to see the inner muscles." Students cringed thinking of what this sight would look like to see in person. Clearly everyone was traumatized. That was until Bakugo broke the silence.

"Where's that half and half bastard?!"

"He didn't come today remember?" Midoriya whispered, "He went to visit his mother with his siblings." The room was dead silent. Shoto could have been infected, bitten or dead.

"It's gonna be okay..." Tsunotori tried to comfort Midoriya until a desperate knock came from the bunker door. The knocking turned into pounding which then you could hear desperate screaming and crying for help.
"HELP ME! PLEASE HELP! THEY'RE CHASI-" The pleading was cut off by the sound of a cracking skull and organs and liquid silently hitting the floor. Unsure if it was of imagination or something else, they stayed silent and still. The noise stopped and then silence. Bakugo walked into the dark hallway, seeing if anything was there. Nothing. For now...

Meanwhile

What does this mark even mean? Shoto stared at the mark on his lower neck. He was looking in a mirror observing it. He then turned around after hearing footsteps on the hard marble floor. A ghostly white figure with black eyes noticed him, and like a cat, pounced at him. He sent an ice right through the chest, it moved and tried to wiggle it's way out as the blood and guts poured from it's chest. Running, he didn't look back and jumped out one of the open windows. He used his fire on one side to help him lower down to the chaotic street grounds.

He walked into an empty weapon store and grabbed whatever he could get his hands on. He got a belt and a gun sling. He found a rifle and pistol The pistol had a gun holster while the rifle fit easily into the gun sling. There was a knife sheath. He grabbed a dagger quickly trying to find whatever he could. There was also a quiver. He sighed and grabbed that as well. No arrows or bow, but he could manage, the top had a lid, so he walked into a store and grabbed utensils and canned foods. He grabbed one of the knapsacks and filled it up to the top. It should support him for a few weeks before the true chaos erupted.

As he walked out, he was tackled and felt a sharp pain in his leg. Looking down, he saw a large bite mark, but he felt normal, he shot the zombie dead and ran to the hospital he was staying at. Yes, it was full of zombies, but he managed to sneak into a room of medical supplied. He opened up cabinets to grab all of them, surgical and more. He threw them into the separate pocket in the grey knapsack. Then zipped it shut and ran out as quick as possible. He slid down the building using his ice then slid through the city until he reached an abandoned warehouse. He parked himself on the top floor. So many construction materials. He got to work, flipping the light switch on, he grabbed the metal and cleaned it off. He did a surrounding of the area, once he knew it was clear, he got to work.

He began to use the tools around him to nail down metal to the walls, he slammed the door shut, and used the large bars to barricade himself in. The windows were boarded up afterwards. He noticed that the way he came in, it was an empty wall. He sighed and got to back to work. He used screws and nails to board into the wall. When he finished, Shoto realized the empty wall wasn't barricaded. Sighing to himself, he used his ice to block off the open wall. Then he opened his bag up and took out the canned food. There was a soup, miso soup. He used the tab to open it and used his fire to heat it up. There was a small spoon from the utensils, which he used his ice to freeze and his fire to melt. He pout the slightly salty liquid into his mouth and smiled. It was a good meal, once finished, he tossed it to the side. Then looked out at the night. It was strange to think that it was so beautiful to see the stars on such a horrifying event.

In the bunkers

"Try to stay awake." Aizawa instructed.

"Pfft- easy." Shinso smirked while everyone rolled their eyes. Everyone knew that they weren't going to get any sleep that night. The sounds of the zombies walking next to the bunker was enough. No one in class 1A could stop thinking about Todoroki, but one more then others. Katsuki Bakugo.

First part, hope you liked it, I'm working on many other stories as well, so hang on...