7

"Shoto wake up..." Dabi shook Shoto awake. He nodded and noticed Moonfish's dead body on the floor. He saw the zombie signs and sighed to himself.
"Last night he attacked Toga, thank god she's immune and skilled with knives." Twice smirked at her, she nodded happily.

"It felt good to kill again." Toga clapped her hands. Shoto nodded at her and smiled.

"Good, now we have to get the supplies as quick as possible." He instructed them. They nodded and grabbed their weapons. Shoto looked at his hands... he wondered if he could learn to save up stamina in his sleep. More then usual. He looked at Twice with tired eyes.

"Now that Moonfish is dead, I recommend using all you can." Shoto looked at Moonfish's weapons, fidgeting with the gun in hand. It seems like a merles weapon, but looking inside, Shoto saw dozens of bullets drenched in some kind of poison. He emptied the bullets out of the gun. He put in some new ones then turned to the... he can't say villains. To his new friends.

"Yep. What if we had roles like commanders?" Dabi offered, "That way we don't have to call each other by name in case they can understand us."

"True. Commander, Capitan, Corporal, and Squad Leader." Shoto stated, surprising them. As the only four survivors without a bunker to stay, they needed to make a group.

"I say that... Shoto should be squad leader, he's been outside the most." Toga stated. Shoto nodded.

"I'll take the title, Twice... commander, just be more serious."

"Gotcha buddy! Dabi Capitan. Toga corporal." They nodded, understanding their place. Shoto sighed and instructed them to grab whatever weapon was the most useful. Shoto grabbed his bow and arrow along with a dagger. He tossed the gun over to Toga who threw it to Twice. Twice smiled and grabbed the gun and tossed Dabi rifle. They cracked a hole through the ice. Looking down, Toga asked for any type of metal object. Shoto tossed her a bunch of knives he'd picked up. She started to carve holes into the metal and plaster. She used them to form a rock climbing like structure. Slowly climbing down the building, Shoto followed. Struggling with the quiver, he landed softly. Dabi wedged the metal as best he could before climbing down with Twice.

"Squad Leader... that's to much to say... how about general?" Twice complained.

"Fine. We only came for weapons and to make our own. Understood? You brought half the food supply right?" Dabi asked, "Remember just giving it away because we're going to get through it faster and it's going to keep us from getting distracted."

"Yeah, right here!" Toga held up the large bag. "Shoto, you deliver it!" She tossed the bag and Shoto nodded.

"Meet you at the nearest gun shop!" He shouted. They nodded and began to run. Shoto's steps were silent after many attempts of running through the streets. Shoto simply reached the UA bunker and threw the cans on the top. There was a note on the top can. He then ran off, getting zombies attention in the process. He ran into one of the buildings, collecting all of the nearby zombies and then took out the bow and arrows. He shot quickly, aim with accuracy. He then grabbed the knife and slashed. Grabbing the arrows to stab in the process. He was covered in blood and sweat. Grabbing all the weapons, he noticed how the zombies started to move again. More quickly. In a panic he ran with all the weapons.

In the bunker

A loud thump, almost of cans landed on the roof. Mount Lady opened it up slowly before grabbing the large bag of cans and slammed the hatch shut. She locked it and opened it slowly. Shocked, she poured the cans.

"Who... would give up so much food?" She asked. The students looked so happy. They cheered as the food cluttered to the ground.

"WHO CARES?! Higher survival rate!" Sato smiled. He was glad, baking was his hobby, that he gave up, he wished to bake again.

"Who though?" Midoriya asked again, "Who would give up their chance at survival?"

"I don't really know..." Juzo sighed, "But this isn't like as bad as other people out there. They could all be dead by now."

"Yeah. We should be grateful for what we have in the bunker. Be lucky Momo had enough stamina to make a shower. It took hours and days. She's mentally exhausted." Hagakure spoke up immediately. They all looked at her and smiled.

"Thanks... I guess." Monoma snapped after that, "BUT I'M GOING FIRST!"

"Actually, the Bakusquad will be. They were outside the longest." Monoma sneered at them and Inasa looked at his neck.
"Weird mark." He pointed at his neck, "I don't know what it means however." They nodded gravely.

"Has it affected you?"

"No... not yet. I feel normal. If I can even say such a thing."

"Guys, another note from this messenger person." Sero picked up a can. "Zombie infections only take thirty minutes to take control. Speeds may vary..."

"So, I assume biting. We should check after anyone gets infected." Inasa sighed to himself, "I wish I could tell Todoroki that I was sorry for my rude behavior."

"We all have regrets. These regrets are something we need to forget to move on. Survival is what's at stake." Midoriya reminded them. They sighed and nodded.

"Well, tonight we can open around three cans. Normally we would open two, but now we can open a but more before we need to go back out. We will have groups come out weekly." Aizawa instructed.

"Understood sensei!" The class shouted out.

Meanwhile, with Shoto

"I've been wondering, if we could learn to enhance our quirks. The ability would take a while to master but I think we can do it." Shoto asked while collected all material and a long thirty foot rope.

"I think so, but we should hurry. The sun is setting and it won't help to be out at night." Dabi muttered, "Let's go lil bro."