So this is an Alternate Universe aru?

"So what's goin' on?" Hijikata asked while picking his nose.

"Well it all started when I woke up and Patsuan said there was no strawberry milk in the fridge." Gintoki started.

"Can you get to the point, please." Shinpachi interrupted.

"Fine. Basically I got shot by this alien beam and now I popped up here." Gintoki explained, picking his nose.

"Can you elaborate, please." Shinpachi asked through clenched teeth.

"Well where i come from this place belongs to me," Gintoki pointed to Hijikata, "and Oogushi kun over here was the Oni Fukucho of the Shinsengumi."

"WOAH!", Kagura popped in to the conversation, "You mean this lazy bastard was second in command of the Shinsengumi?"

Hijikata retracted his finger from his nose and flicked the booger that he picked at Kagura.

As Kagura was violently thrashing as to get the booger off of her, Hijikata stood from his chair and walked towards Gintoki.

"This seems like a very complex issue. Me and my associates here will do our very best to solve this problem. Since this will take us a bit of time, I would like to be paid 50,000 yen up front please." Hijikata held out his palm with an expectant look.

Gintoki looked at Hijikata's palm for a moment.

"I see." Gintoki spoke softly.

He reached into his pocket and took out

A brick

and threw it full force at Hijikata's face.

Fortunately, he had sharp enough reflexes to dodge the object.

The brick ended up breaking the window behind the main desk and hitting a civilian.

Shinpachi ran towards the broken window and frantically apologized to the people below.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL, PERMHEAD!!" Hijikata yelled, getting into a fighting stance.

"THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY THE HELL YOU EXPECTED ME TO PAY HALF A MILLION YEN BEFORE YOU EVEN DO ANYTHING!"
Gintoki yelled back also getting into a fighting stance.

Before they could get a chance to pounce on each other, Kagura, surprisingly, is the one to get in the middle of them.

"OI," she faced Gintoki, "you said something about where you come from?", she started to walk towards him adn Gin progressively backed up, "Does that mean....." Kagura pinned Gintoki to the opposite side of the room.

Gin began to sweat.

"That Ouran High School got a second season somewhere out there?!" Kagura's eyes shone with obvious delight.

Gintoki gave her a deadpan look.

"No."

"OH COME ON!!!" Kagura whined.

Shinpachi, the only functioning member in the Yorozuya, finally interjected.

"Sakata san. We will accept your job and you don't have to pay us anything up front." Shinpachi appeased.

In the background, Hijikata and Kagura started to protest.

Shinpachi quickly guided Gintoki to the front door.

"Thank you for this opportunity! Bye now!" Shinpachi almost slammed the door.

Gintoki was stunned for a couple minutes.

He then began to walk down the stairs to the Shinsengumi barracks.

"HEY, PERMHEAD!" A familiar voice called out.

Gin turned to the broken window of the Yorozuya building.

"MEET US AT THE DANGO PLACE TOMMOROW AT THREE!"

Hijikata gave him a small grin.

"AND DON'T THINK WE'LL LET YOU OFF THE HOOK WITH THIS WINDOW!"