Chapter One: Regular Day

Kennedy's POV

 So yesterday was my birthday and I turned fourteen so now I'm the same age as my friends and I'm not the youngest anymore. I am so excited for school to start and all my friends are like inseperable. We all start at Davidson Day. It's a private school and I hope it's as cool as it seems.

I get up off my bed and look at myself in my full body mirrior I got for Christmas. I didn't ask for one but my Grndma just had to even though I had one on my bathroom door.

"Why are you looking at yourself?" My brother asks barging in my room. This is usual.

"Why are you barging in? Now get out!" I scream.

"Blake, leave your sister alone!" My mom yells. Blake rolls his eyes and walks out of my room slamming the door. I always get what I want, usually. I'm the youngest so my parents treat me a lot different then Joslynn and Blake. I think Blake is the least favorite because he's the middle child. I know Joslynn thinks she's the favorite because she's the oldest but mom and dad told me I was their favorite and when I asked Blake or Joslynn if they told them they both said no and asked why and I just I was just wondering.

I grab my phone off of the charger and run downstairs to see my mom sweeping up broking glass. I never even heard it.

"Watch your step ,Kennedy." My mom say because I stepped on a piece of it.

"What happened?" I ask her.

"Your stupid cat was jumping on the table behind the couch because Athena was sitting beside it and I guess it scared her so she was going too fast and the vase fell and broke." She says. 

"Where's Darcy at?" I ask my mom as she takes te garbage can back to the kitchen.

"I threw her outside." She replies. I walk to the huge front door and open one of the double doors ad shut it back. I look around the front yard and go down to gate and look through the shrubs or bushes around it. Nothing. I run to the backyard and look and look. I climb up our big tree and she's not up there. Not in the pool house. Not under the car. Couldn't be in the garage since the door is closed. I grab my phone and see it's 4:59. My dad should be home. Right then, the front gate opens and my dad pulls up in his black Lincoln. I watch the gate close back then run up to my dad.

"Hey sweetheart." My dad says kissing the top of my head.

"Hey dad. I have a problem." I tell him.

"What's that, hun?" He asks.

"Mom threw Darcy outside and now I can't find her. I've looked everywhere." I wine. I'm not really the person who holds back all there emotions so I cry about once or twice a week. 

"Kennedy, don't worry hunny. She'll probably show up tonight." He explains. We walk inside the house and I run straight to my room and just sit there. What can I think about that makes me happy? Matthew Espinosa? Jack Gilinsky? Nash Grier? Hayes Grier? Hayes! I grab my phone and stalk his twitter and just try and get him to notice me.

*knock knock* "Come in." I say.

"You have to get ready for school tomorrow so don't make any plans." Joslynn says to me. I nod and she walks out shutting the door behind her. I put my phone on the charger and lock it. I remember I'm still wearing jeans and ge up and put on sweatpants and a t-shirt. I get underneath my sheets and dream about Hayes. Hayes. Hayes.

~~~~~~~~~~

So i hope you like it so far! Vote Please!