Chapter Two: School'N'Stuff

Kennedy's POV

I roll out of bed and walk to my batroom. I start to undress and when I'm done I turn on theshower and get in. It feels so good to take a shower in the morning, especially if you slept bad. I had a really bad dream. I was at Digi and I was backstage with Jack and Jack and Johnson took me outside and left me so I sat down on the ground and smelt something weird. I looked around a few boxes and thats when i woke up. It was my cat, Darcy. She was dead.

I had nomclue how I even had that dream because I thought I was thinking of Hayes the whole time. I guess not.

I turn off the shower and grab a towel. I make sure to dry my hair first and then the rest of my body. I wrap the towel around my bdy and walk out and into my bedroom. Then, I look through my drawes and grab underwear, bra, and a shirt. I put all three on and go get pants out of my closet and slip them on, then get out my white keds and slip them on with my koala socks. Grabbing my phone and slipping it into my pocket, I run downstairs and walk into the kitchen where everyone but Dad is.

"Hello, darling." My mom says. I ignore her.

"Kennedy! I'm talking to you now don't ignore me."She says to me.

"Why should I? You lost Darcy and now i'll never see her again and it's all because of you." I say with tears coming out of my eyes.

I run down the hall and down stairs to the basement aand curl up in a corner. Then someone walks downstairs.

"Kennedy. It's Blake don't worry." My brother say walking over to me. I stand up and he pulls me into a hug.

"I know how much you loved her. She was your first animal. We've had her for fourteen yeas Ken. It might be time to let her go. Now e both start school at Davidson tomorrow so let's go get everything ready." Hesays to me. He carries me all the wahy up to the third floor where our bedrooms are and throws me on my bed.

"As aggrivating as you are, you're still a good brother." I explain. He smiles and walks out of my room leaving the door open. I walk over to it and shut it because I don't want my mom coming in. I go to my closet and get all seven of my binders. One by one I put paper in each and wright the subjects. I already got my schedule so I know where I go on whatever period. First, English, second Science, third Computer, Fourth Math, fifth Reading, sixth PE,and seventh History.

I get out my black skinney jeans, floral blouse, and a i'll just wear my white keds.

After, I get everything together and in my backpack I check the time and it's already 7:00pm. I run aross the hall to Blakes room where I see him laying on the bed on his phone.

"We'll you watch a movie with?" I ask him.

"What movie?" He asks me looking up from his phone.

"Remember the Titans." I say to him. He nods and grabs it out of his movie holder thing and slips it into his laptop.

*~*Later That Night At 12:00 AM*~*

I get up off my brothers bed and walk to my room. I left because he must have turned it off and went to sleep after I fell asleep. I am really tired. I don't even change and get into the bed. I do'n even have to dream about anything I'm so tired. I just say my prayers and hope tomorrow goes well. Goodnight!

SORRYFOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS! I ONLY DO IT BECAUSE I'VE BEEN UPDATING FREQUENTLY. I THINK THAT'S THE RIGHT WORD. AND THIS IS A REALLY HARD BECAUSE I'M USED TO WRITING ON A PHONE AND NOT A COMPUTER BUT ANYWAYS GO READ MY BOOK BROKEN ON LACY_2K19 BECAUSE I WRIGHT THAT ONE ON MY PHONE. ANYWHO, BYE AND MAYBE CHAPTER THREE WILL BE LONG!!!!!! VOTE PLES