Chapter Four: Another Day

Hayes's POV

After, I got home I ran up to my room and searched Kennedy up on twitter. Bradley was talking about her so I got her twitter name. I immediately followed her.I then went through her tweets.

"@KennedyDallas: I cannot believe Hayes Grier is at my freaking house!!SCORE!!".

I favorited it and I was thinking about retweeting it but I don't want her to get any hate. To be honest, I think I have a little crush on her. She's smart and really pretty. Her brown eyes sparkle. Her smile was like Nash's. Her hair reminded me of Nila's. It was brown with some blonde and it looked soft.

Kennedy, seemed like she didn't care for me but her twitter was loaded with secrets. Here's a list:

"Hayes is so freaking hot I melt inside."

"Wooh, that boy got me all kinds of way."

"If Hayes was mine, I could do so many things with him. Whatever he wanted!"

I favorited the last one because I thought it was funny. I knew it was a little interesting but it was hilarious. Kendall said that Kennedy is in love with me and has been since she first time she seen me. I don't think Kennedy wants me knowing that because when I'm around she acts like she hates me.

I throw my phone at my bag by my door and close my eyes. I fall asleep and dream about whatever.

*Next Day*

I text Kennedy and the rest of them and ask them to come over to my house they all agree and get here around eleven except for Kennedy who hasn't shown up yet.

Kennedy's POV

I finally get ready to go and Blake drives me to the blue eyed boys house. When we arrive, I tell Blake goodbye and hop out of his car and run up to the door.

Before I can even knock, Hayes open the door.

"Glad you could make it." He says smiling. I walk in and follow him upstairs to see all three of my friends.

"Hey Kennedy!" Mason says. I wave and sit down next to him.

"So are you guys hungry or no?" Hayes asks.

"Pizza please." Bradley says. Mason agrees and so does Kendall.

"Kennedy will you come help me?" Hayes asks me. I nod and he walks out.

"Get it girl." Mason says. I slap him and walk out. I walk down the stairs and look for the kitchen.

"Good. I just want one cheese and a Mnt.Dew." He says into the phone. He hangs up and looks at me and smiles.

I smile back and he looks away.

"What?" I ask.