Chapter Three: First Day At Davidson Day

Kennedy's POV

I wake up and put the clothes on I laid out yesterday and walk into my bathroom. I brush my hair and put it into a curled french braid ponytail. I have to look good on my first day. Next, I brush my teeth and put on mascara and finally walk out to my bedroom and grab my backpack and phone. I go to my messages and look for my friend Kendall and text her.

Kennedy:Hey, im really excited about today! are you???

Kendall:More than i expected. Mason and Bradley said they're in all our classes so that's good.

Kennedy: Yeah! The thing i'm most excited for is to see if Hayes Grier is in our class. Won't that be awesome. Well i got to go. Mm made breakfast and Blake is driving me to school.

Kendall:Okay bye Rich friend!

I roll my eyes at her message and put my phone the front pocket of my bag then run down stairs to eat. I grab a biscuit with strawberry jelly and a glass bottle of milk and walk outside to my brothers Land Rover.I eat up all my biscuit before he even starts the car and gulp down the milk. He then starts the engine. As we reach the gate my brother sits there.

"You don't know the code to the gate? It's 22952!" I say to him. He has been told this code many times but he has so many things going on in his head he can't think straight! He's not completely stupid but he's not your typical smart kid. Me and Joslynn have good grades. Joslynn has a very good school too. She is in college but still I have straight A's and always have. I remember last year when Joslynn had to Blakes homework!

I don't think I've ever had help on homework. When I was in elementary I finished it in class.

"Do you know where you're going?" I ask.

"Just shut up and let me focus! We're here. My parking spot is number 67 so you know where it is. Now please don't yell at me while I drive." Blake says putting the car in park and turning it off.

"Don't worry. I think you're the best driver. I would rather be in the car with you than anyone else in this family." I tell him getting out of the car. I walk beside him and my eyes hit a familiar face. I hrow my arm out in front of Blake so he stops.

"What?" He asks.

"That guy over there." I whisper.

"Yeah, what about him?" He says.

"He is Hayes!Hayes Grier." I scream quietly so only my brother can hear.

"Oh. That famous dude." He says rolling his eyes.

"Yes, now hush. I want him to like me for me and I am hoping he is in my class or at least one of them so I can stare at his face and he can get to know me." I say smiling wide. Blake just laughs at me and we walk our separate ways. I stand there in front of the doors and Hayes is standing on the inside. I try not to make it obvious that I know him for being famous but it's hard when he's hot AF.