Another Chance: P2

Lisa bid her last good bye in Korea, she walk inside the plane with a heavy heart.

It hurts her leaving Korea but if she stay with Jungkook she's sure their relationship won't be happy the same as before and it hurts more remembering Jungkook cheating on her.

This might be the last day she'll see Korea and probably the last day she'll see Jungkook.

The plane is floating on the air but Lisa's heart remains on the land.

Her tears keep falling, she was crying silently remembering every sweet and happy moments with Jungkook.

She slept after crying and thats a good thing because she will forget the pain for the mean time, but the pain will still remain inside her heart.

She was hoping that someday, she'll meet Jungkook again with a happy life, happy family, they will reunite again having a happy family.

The plane landed and the fresh air of Austrilia greeted her, it feels good steping on her sister's country but also sad for leaving Korea and Jungkook.

She book a cab and drive to her sisters house, it's been 30 minutes and the rain started to fall along with her tears.

She wiped it and just admire the rain, the rain that can understand her, the rain that is crying with her.

She arrive in front of a big house, the house is pink and white, it looks a barbie doll house, it's been 2 years since she have seen her sisters and she missed them so much.

She stand beneath the welcome mat which is color black and the word 'Welcome' is color pink, she was totally cooled by the mix color of blackpink.

She let out a heavy sigh and think twice before knocking on the door thrice.

The three girls heard the knocks and was weirded out why the person behind the door is not using the door bell.

They shrugged and the blonde girl stand up and walk towards the door.

Lisa was sweating nervously, her sisters will surely be happy and curious as why she's here visiting them.

The door knob move a little and the door opened revealing the most cute chimpunk in the world.

Lisa smiled awkwardly in front of the shocked face chipmunk girl, her cheeks were puffed and her mouth was open wide.

"Lisaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! OMGGGG!!!!!!" The girl exclaimed happily and excitedly.

The two girls inside the house were surprised hearing chaeyoung shouting their maknaes name really loud.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung! Who the fuck are you talking to!" Jisoo shouted sitting on one of the stool in the kitchen weirded out at chaeyoung.

"Unniessss!!! Lisa is here!!! She's alive and pretty as ever!!!!" Chaeyoung said embracing Lisa in a tight hug.

The girls inside panickely went out seeing Chae and Lisa hugging tightly.

Jennie and Jisoo teared up just by seeing their beloved precious maknae home with them.

"Lisa!" Jennie said with trembling voice also hugging Lisa with Chaeyoung.

"Oh my gosh my baby is back!" Jisoo said and a tear escaped her eyes, she embraced the three girls with a tight hug.

"I miss you so much unnies!" Lisa said letting her tears fall, pouring all her emotions out in front of her unnies.

They walk inside the house with a happy face, while Lisa...she was happy and sad at the same time.

Her unnies notice her gloomy side and Lisa thought she have to tell the truth to her unnies and with a heavy and broken heart said everything about what happened between her and Jungkook.