Love at first sight <3 owo

*miku pov*

"DAYUMMMM SHAWTY ;)))" Miku yells at an unsuspecting stranger. He stops and looks at the blue haired pop singer.  He glares at her and says,

"You know you shouldn't cat call. It is very demeaning and objectifies people. It only serves to bother that person and make them feel bad about themselves. it's not flattering and as a woman I expect that you know the hardships woman have to face with creepy old men catcalling them, so this is very irresponsible. please educate yourself and I hope you grow as a person."

"Gotdamn bitch who is you??? XD" Miku says, knowing she is much more rich than this loser lmaoooo.

Miku walks back home after a long day of catcalling hotties, when she sees a weeb ass femboy walking on the sidewalk near her house. He had blue hair and white eyes, wearing the most basic ass clothes ever. But GOTDAMN that MF got CAKE.

"daaammmnn ok shawty ooh you hot asf." The dumbass blushes as miku comes closer. 

She leans forward and says, "ey shawty watchu doin tonite, u ass is looking juicy *blushes*"

The blue haired basic mf says "eywew, no ones eveh called me kyute befo ohwoah." He blushes hard and turns away, covering his face.

"Damn I just got me a femboy bf XD"

"f-femboy? wut's that?" Miku laughs and replies, "it's what you are lmaooo. dw your ass juicy aaa kawaii desu." The blue haired boy gets redder and redder from her complimentres "m-my names 2d, wut's urs ohwoah??" Miku tells her new femboy man her name and invites him to hang out tomorrow, which he accepts.