CHAPTER TEN

SOOYOUNG'S POV

We are now all together at the dining and as expected JHope oppa is full of energy even tho it is still early while Jungkook is whining at me because I didn't bring Yeri with me. 

"Yah Jungkook-ah, stop it already. Call Yerim if you want her to come over." Taehyung oppa said since from the time that we went out from his room jungkook greeted me with his whines and up until now that we're almost done eating. I just laugh it off since he looks so cute.

"Noona is so unfair." He said and sulk. I know that he'll just joking now but I just want to come along with it.

"I'm sorry kookie~ I'll just call her and tell her to come her." I said cutely and made a beautiful eyes and I call yeri right away and tell her to come.

We are now done eating so I helped Jin oppa to clean the table because these kids went straight to the living room and automatically open their play station. 

"Aish~ those kids just don't grow up." Jin oppa said while shaking his head.

"Hahaha especially when Taehyung oppa and Jungkook oppa are together." I said and he can't agree more to what I just said. 

Jin oppa and I finished cleaning and so we went to the living room.

"Oppa" I said and they all looked at me aside from Jungkook and that made me laugh so hard since I forgot that they are all my oppas but of course except for Jungkook.

"Who's oppa?" Namjoon oppa said while giggling.

"Tae oppa~" I said and so oppa came to me and the rest of them just focus on playing.

"Let's talk?" I said and lead him to his room for more privacy. I am so comfortable in this dorm since the hyungdeul and Kookie always makes me feel like I'm part of their family. Fun fact tho, Red Velvet and BTS are really close friends but we cannot show it to the public too much since we will receive millions of hates from each other's fandom especially us.

"What is it? Why do you look so serious?" He said and he pulled me in the near end of the bed where he was sitting.

"Oppa, I don't know if this will be a big deal or not but I just want to inform you so that you'll not be shock in the future..." I said and looked at him straight in the eye.

"You can tell me." He said and held my hand.

"Oppa, I'll be doing a reality show with Irene eonnie and other SM artist as it is the way to promote our units." I said.

"Oh that's good news!" He said and smiled at me genuinely.

"It is a dating reality show oppa." I said and his smile vanished in an instant.

"Who is your partner?" He said.

"It will be Chanyeol oppa. We're going to form a unit. Taeyeon eonnie and Baekhyun oppa, Krystal eonnie and Kai oppa, Irene eonnie and Suho oppa and Chanyeol oppa and I." I said and as I've said that I am watching his facial expression carefully. 

"Those are some the idols that are dating and for Kai hyung and Krystal noona they used to date. How about you and Chanyeol hyung?" He said and I know in his tone of voice that he is not pleased with the idea. 

"We are just friends oppa. You know that right?" I said and covered the his hand that is holding mine.

He's not saying anything nor moving.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I know that for Sooyoung they are just friends but for Chanyeol hyung? I can feel it as a man that he doesn't see Sooyoung as a friend nor a sister. I don't know what to say since I want to support him but I do not like her to be with Chanyeol hyung. I don't know how that unit will last and the reality show just added fuel to the situation.