CHAPTER NINETEEN

SOOYOUNG'S POV

Everything seems to be perfect as of the moment. I know that going here is too risky for our careers but I don't know I just feel that even though we might face our biggest dilemma because of our date, I know that we will overcome it.

We are just walking by the beach and as expected since it is just 4 o'clock in the afternoon there's still so many tourists and locals here. 

"Are you happy?" He asked as he plays with my hand that he's holding.

"Of course, I am." I said and removed my face mask and kissed him on his cheeks.

"Want to cause a scene?" He said into my ear.

"I think, we already caused a scene." I said as I look around and some people are pointing their phones towards us.

Well, I already know where this is going and I am willing to take full responsibility. 

TAEYEON'S POV

"O MY GOSH EONNIE, have you contact them already?" Soojung said and I can sense that she's panicking.

"No, I guess her phone just died. How about Taehyung?" I said as I still try calling Sooyoung.

"Jin oppa said that Tae's phone is ringing but he's not answering it." She said.

Oh no, where are they?? It's already 10 in the evening and our managers is searching for them and of course it is because they're the hot topic for today. 

When we are having our dinner, RV's manager came and is looking for Sooyoung and he let us saw the article about them. 

BTS' V AND RED VELVET'S JOY SPOTTED ON A DATE AT JUNGMUN SAEKDAL BEACH. THIS ALSO CONCLUDE THE SPECULATIONS OF THE FANS TO BE TRUE

 THIS ALSO CONCLUDE THE SPECULATIONS OF THE FANS TO BE TRUE

She is such a player...

Taehyung oppa deserve better.

She's dating him for fame. I am sure.

Taehyung is for Irene only.

Taehyung is dating Irene.

How can she do that to Irene? 

SNAKE!!

When I saw the comments, I suddenly remember how I was treated before. It is not easy to deal with the fans and this time 3 idols are involved. 

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It's getting late so we decided to go back to the hotel. When we got to the car, I noticed that I left my phone and I didn't noticed it earlier since we are using Sooyoung's and I really want to cherish our moment together. 

I answered my phone when I saw it is Baekhyun hyung.

M: Yeoboseyo?

B: YAH TAEHYUNG-AH, WHY CAN'T WE REACH YOU?!