Chapter 3

Me and Kate dragged everything from the car and were very tired. Kate went to her dorm to rest while i took a long shower and got into a big tshirt and comfy shorts. As i walked out of the shower i heard a voice from behind the door but payed no attention to it. Ive already put most of the items in the boxes away but there still was a few left. The semester was going to start very soon and i really just wanted to do well but also step outside of my comfort limit and maybe go to a few small parties this year. Key words here are FEW and SMALL.
While i was thinking about all of this i guess i drifted off.
Why are the lights so bright?! As i was trying to peel my eyes open i heard a chuckle coming from the door. As my eyes adjusted i saw a tall, very good looking even sexy man standing at my doorway, well at the shared door to be precise.
"WHAT, WHY,WHY?!"
Again all i get is an amused expression and a chuckle. Does this guy talk or just chuckle? He may look like a god but hes getting on my last nerves.
"Are you lost or something?" i try to say as calmly as possible.
"Nope" he answered me smugly popping the p.
"Just checking out my new roomie"
"You do know were not roommates"
"We kind of are though"
I was so ready fir this guy to leave that i just ignored him hoping he would leave.
"Hellooooo" at that i just turned around and pulled the covers over my head. I heard shuffling then it got quiet. Just as I relaxed the covers were yanked from my head. When i opened my eyes and saw the same guy leaning over me smiling all i could do was roll my eyes because pushing him off wouldn't have worked as my wrists were in his hands.
"Blake" tf was that. He must of seen my confused expression.
"My name"
"Oh... Ella"
"I used to know an Ella"
"Its a common name,nothing special." I mean ive never met another Ella my age but for all I know he could be a pedophile that likes girls who are a lot younger than him. Yes you can say my humor is messed up oops.
"Well Blake, I cant say it was nice meeting you" All he did was smirk come close to my ear and say
"Maybe not now, but believe me you will" he said walking away.
I was too tired and too shocked to say anything so as he walked out and turned the lights off i went straight to bed thinking of my new kind of roommate Blake.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If you read to this part thank you.
I just wanted to say that ill be probably putting up at least 1 chapter a week maybe 2 idk yet but i have a few ideas where this story could go.