13

Tony's POV

I kissed (Y/n) as she boarded the plane. "Be good for daddy ok"? I asked. "You be good you're the one doing scary stuff". (Y/n) said. "Nothing scary is happening baby". I kissed her forehead as she got on. "Get the guns ready". I told Carlos. "Si". He ran off. "Get the black tinted cars! Carlos make sure the bazookas are there"! I called out to him.

(Y/n) POV

"Juan... What is he doing"? I asked. "I can't tell you". Juan said. "Why not"? I asked. "Because I was told not to". Juan said. "So?! Are you that afraid of him"!? I asked. "I'm Tony's right hand. His best friend since we were kids. He trusts me to keep you safe and happy. It's about loyalty, not fear". Juan said. "I respect you for that then. But it isn't anything he's going to get hurt doing right? At least give me that". I said. "If it was I'd be with him". Juan said.

"Ok". I nodded. When we landed and Juan took me to a beautiful hotel. "Alright I have to go. Antiono will come find you later". Juan said. "What"? I asked. "I have to go". Juan left. "Juan"! I yelled. He was already gone. I sighed. I unpacked then left the hotel. I called a Uber and went to my favorite cousin's house. I knocked on the door. "(Y/n)! Girl what the fuck"!? Jaden asked. "Yeah hey". I hugged him. "Nigga you need to explain explain to me why the fuck your been gone". He said. "I found someone". I said. "Hell nah"! Jaden said.

"Yes". I said. "Nah listen to me cuz that shit ain't cool! Auntie and your dad are fucking worried about you! You go off to fucking Mexico! Mexico of all places! Like you know some fucking Mexicans in Mexico". Jaden said. "Jaden listen to me". I said. "What"? He asked. "... I fell in love with my boss and I'm with him now kind of". I said. "Bull shit. We don't fucking fall in love in this family. You need some weed. Come on". Jaden said. I walked with him to Booker's house.

"Aye nigga". Jaden walked into his house. There was the smell of weed in the air. He gave Booker a 20 dollar bill. "Aye (Y/n) where you been girl"!? Booker smirked. "Hi...". I mumbled. "What you different? Can't speak come holla at yo boy. Jaden go get yo weed. I wanna talk to (Y/n) real quick". Booker said. "Ight Bet". Jaden left. "How you been. This the close you got to me since you were 16". Booker said. "Shut up". I blushed. He pulled me in his lap. "Damn you got even more fine baby girl". He said. I moved getting off him and sitting a little away.

"What"? He asked. "It was one time. And you didn't give me a choice". I said. "What"? He asked rubbing his hand up my leg. I got up. "Yo Jaden"! I yelled. "I was rolling"! Jaden said. I walked out. We went back to his place. We locked the door to his room and started smoking. "So what's up with you and that love shit"? He asked. "Man I'm fucking a gangster". I said taking two hits and passing it back to him. "You fucking a gangster? What I thought you was with some uh- fuck uh CEO nigga or something". He said.

"Yeah! That's a fucking lie. Jaden I really fucked up man". I said. "Why do you say so"? Jaden asked taking two hits and passing. "Because! Jaden, he fucking kidnapped me". I took a another hit. Jaden took it from me. "Wait what"!? Jaden yelled. "Yes! He fucking kidnapped me, took me to fucking Mexico, sexually frustrated me... And- fuck"! I yelled. "Damn... Should we call 12"? Jaden asked. "No! I love him. And he loves me". I said.

"Fuck that shit! Where that nigga at!? I'll beat is fucking ass"! Jaden yelled. "Nah! Nah! It's fine. He let me come here. Jaden that nigga stay in a big ass 5 story mansion! He gives me a lot of clothes, shoes, and food. He drives a Lamborghini"! I said. "Wait... Word? He looking for someone else to kidnap"? Jaden asked. "So you don't think I'm crazy"? I asked. "Oh no, you're fucking insane. We should call the feds. This shit right here, this fucked up". Jaden said.

"Jaden! I love him"! I said. "No the hell you don't! Why he let you out if you're kidnapped anyway"!? He yelled. "Because I've been asking him. I'm not being kidnapped anymore. I have freedom". I said. "Man nah! He took you to Mexico"! Jaden yelled. "Jaden...". I mumbled. "... How many cars he got"? Jaden asked. "A lot, some motorcycles to". I said. "Damn... And you been fucking him"? Jaden asked. I nodded. "I got it! Rob the nigga". He said. "What"? I asked. "Yeah I can have my crew go to Mexico we can clean that nigga out". Jaden said. I laughed. "You know what VenDe is right"? I asked.

"Yeah that Mexican gang". Jaden said. I looked at him. "Nigga don't sit here and fucking play with me. Hell nah. You fucking the leader ain't you? Damn cuz". Jaden said. "Yeah...". I said. "Fuck". Jaden said. "Yeah". I sighed taking the blunt from him and hitting it. "Yo... Cuz this some bull shit. Come on. We're going out. I can get you into this club". Jaden said. "Shit I'm down". I said. "But let's go shopping first". I smirked holding Tony's black card. 

"Shit... Fuck yeah". Jaden said. Tony drove us to the mall we bought clothes to wear for that party. I was wearing a short dress and boots. Jaden was wearing jeans, a Gucci shirt, and a gold chain, with black Yeezy shoes. "Ok. So when you going to see auntie and Ray". Jaden asked. "I don't know". I shrugged. "Hey there". A girl walked up to Jaden. "Wassup baby girl". Jaden said. She grabbed him and pulled him off. I smiled and he smirked.

"(Y/n)"? Some asked. "Jay..."? I mumbled. "Hell no". I said leaving. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Wait"! He said. "Leave me alone"! I yelled. Jay grabbed me. "Let's talk. Come on". Jay said. "Fuck no! You think you can talk to me!? Nigga get the fuck". I yelled. "Just let me explain something". He said. "Fuck you let go of me"! I yelled. "(Y/n) I love you bae". Jay said. I stared at me. "Man I getting real sick of men today". I mumbled. "Yo! What you doing to my cousin dawg"! Jaden pushed Jay. "I'm just talking to her. It doesn't concern you". Jay said. "If she's telling you to stop then it does. Touch her again and I'll bust a cap in yo ass". Jaden growled pulling out his gun. "Jaden"! I yelled. "Nigga get the fuck! Pussy ass ain't gone do sh-". A gun shot went off.