16

I entered the hotel to see Tony who was fresh out the shower. He was bruised again. I haven't realized it before, he is always bruised, he had scars all over his body. "Are you going to stare at me or say something"? Tony asked. "Nothing". I said. "Come here". Tony asked. "I'm good. I'm going to- yeah I'm just going to go". I said about to leave he grabbed me by the back of my neck. He pulled me into a kiss. He took off my hoodie. "Wait aren't you hurt"? I asked.

"Shh". Tony said. He dropped his towel. My eyes widen. "Nigga...". I mumbled. "What? You want to a taste"? He asked. "Shut up". I said. "You're riding me today mi diosa". Tony said. He kissed me. Tony pushed me to the bed. He took my pants off. "I love you". Tony said. "I love you too". I said. He kissed my neck, his hand went inside my underwear. "You're so fucking wet for me". Tony said. I blushed. "Shut up". I mumbled. "Look what I got". Tony went inside his bag and pulled out hand cuffs fuzzy black ones. I had so many questions on why he had them. "Uh... The fuck"!? I asked. "Shh". He said hand cuffing me to the bed.

"The fuck"? I asked. He took my pants off. "Hey stop"! I whined. "You can't hide your face now baby". He kissed my thighs. My face turned red, his tongue ran across my clit, his finger went side of me. "Ah~ s-stop". I tried to moved. I felt his tongue deep inside me. "Ah~ ah~ Tony fuck". I said. I gripped the cuffs. My back arched. I felt my orgasm come quick. Tony smirked at me. "Baby, you cum so fast for me". He said giving me long licks.

He uncuffed me. I pushed him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me ontop of him. He was laying down now and I was on his stomach. My bra was still on a long with my shirt. "Take them off for me". Tony said. I didn't. "You're so fucking stubborn". He growled smacking my ass. He ripped my shirt off. "Shit! Tony"! I said. "If you want to keep that bra in one piece... Take it off baby". He growled. I took my bra off, my face completely red. "You know how to ride a dick"? Tony asked. "Yes". I said. He gave me a look.

"... No". I said. "You're just changing answers". Tony said. "I got the idea of it... I've read a lot of sex books". I said. He smirked. "Oh you love sex books"? Tony asked. "... I don't think I have to answer that". I said. He laughed. "If you don't hurry up I'm hand cuffing you again". Tony said touching my boobs. "You're to big". I said scared. "Come on be a good girl. It won't hurt". He said putting his hand on thigh.

I positioned myself over his dick. I went down. My eyes widen. "Ah~ ah~". I said. It felt so good going down. "A little more (Y/n)". Tony said. My face was red. I kept going down on his dick. "It's all in mi diaso". Tony said. I had tears in my eyes. I gripped his thighs my back arching. "Fuck you feel so good inside". Tony said grabbed my hips and started to move me himself. "Ah~ fuck". He moaned. The next day I didn't even feel like moving. "Tony". I said. "Yes"? He asked. "... I need birth control". I said. "Why"? Tony asked.

"Because I don't want to be pregnant! I have university". I said. He laughed. "Alright. But in counting from the past week or so we've done it 38 times. What makes you think you aren't already pregnant"? He asked. "Because I can feel my period about to start". I said. He stared at me curiously. "Feel it"? He asked. "Don't ask me questions". I said. "We're leaving today so you need to back up". Tony said. "What!? Today!? Tony can we stay one more day please". I said. Tony looked at me.

"Sabes que no puedo decirte no bebé". Tony had said that I know he can't tell me no. I smiled. "Thank you"! I kissed him. "Just one more day. I have things to do and I'm not leaving you alone". Tony said. "You've left me alone before". I said. "Yeah but look at all the trouble you get into". Tony said. "What are you going to do when I start going to college next month"? I asked. "You could always not go to school and be with me". Tony kissed me. "Tony I have to go to school". I said. "You don't have to". He said running his hand up my leg. "You're not getting what you want". I said. "Do you know how dangerous the world is"? Tony asked. "Yeah I spent 19 years of my life living it. I'll be fine". I smiled at him.