𝑰𝑰.

𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 !

I'm here, I'm finally here!

I mean I love Italy and spending time with my family, and I loved meeting Dylan's girlfriend Barbara, but I haven't been to Vancouver in about a year! And I can't wait for season 5.

It's 2 p.m. so KJ's probably waiting for me in his apartment.

I grab my suitcase and head outside the airport with my shades on. A cab's waiting for me at the front door.

Once I get in, I hear someone calling my name," Cole, Cole! COLE!" I put my cap on, avoiding the fan. But then I spot the person getting closer at the corner of my eye. It wasn't a random fan, It was KJ!

I tell the cab driver to stop and I rush out of the car, "Kage? What are you doing here?" I ask as I hug him.

"I just thought I'd come pick you up. I haven't seen you in ages! Come on, let's go, Lili's waiting for us in the car", he replies.

I take my stuff out of the cab's trunk, and follow KJ to his car.

"Lili!" I say smiling.

"Cole! How have you been? How was Italy?"

"It was great! I'd love to talk to you about everything that's been going on, but I just spent 14 hours in an airplane and I'm so tired, Can we get going?" I said.

KJ and Lili laughed and KJ began driving.

The way to his place was very soothing. We had jazzy music playing at a low volume, and we didn't get stuck in any traffic, surprisingly!

⎯⎯⎯ 𝐤𝐣'𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

I hear KJ's keys rattle as he takes them out of his pocket to unlock the door. Being in his apartment felt amazing. It's so relaxing and aesthetically pleasing.

"Alright Cole, you can unpack your stuff in the guest room, and treat yourself to some leftover pie", KJ says pointing to the kitchen door.

"Thanks bud", I say, heading to the kitchen to get a cup of water.

As I open the fridge, I notice a white decorated card on the counter top. I grab a water bottle, and move closer to the card. I was close enough to realize that it wasn't just any card, It was a wedding invitation! I snatch it off the counter and scurry to find Lili and KJ seated on the couch in the living area.

"There's a wedding?!" I say excitedly, "My two best friends are having a wedding! I can't believe it. This is one of the happiest days of my life." I rush to hug them.

"Where did you find this? And wait, you're okay with it?" I hear Lili say dumbfounded.

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be? I'm so happy for the both of you. You'll make an amazing married couple! So were you going to hand me this invitation today, or what?" I say, my voice filled with excitement.

"Oh Cole," KJ says in a pitiful tone, but then chuckles, "the wedding isn't ours."

I scan the card confusedly, then I read out loud, " The honor of your presence is requested at the marriage of Camila Mendes and Charles Melton." All of a sudden my stomach drops and my smile flips upside down.

I just stood there looking at their names for what felt like hours, then I looked at KJ and Lili who seemed very worried.

"I'm okay", I blurt out

"It's all good, I'm happy for them, I was just shocked at the beginning, that's all. Why are you looking at me like that?" I say, giving them a smile,

"I'd be more than happy to attend their wedding." I added.

"Cole..", Lili says as she takes the card away from my hand.

"The invitation is mine, I'm so sorry Cami and Charles really want you to be there, but they just thought it would be weird for you to go." She explained.

"Weird? Of course not! They're my friends and I have to be there for them. I want to be there for them.", I said proudly.

"I'm sorry man", KJ says softly in his New Zealand accent.

I say goodnight to Lili and KJ then walk into KJ's spare room, I plop down onto the bed as a million thoughts flood through my head.

So that's it? I'm just not going to watch my friends getting married? I should do something about this. Maybe I'll call Charles or go to his apartment tomorrow night, and assure him that there's nothing weird about me going to his wedding, and that I want to support the both of them, but right now, I just need some rest.

I slowly close my eyes and doze off to sleep.

𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝒏𝒂𝒐𝒎𝒊 ( 💌  )

Chapter 2! I really hope you like this book so far, and It would mean a lot if you could 

𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇𝒄 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆 ♡