Chapter 11

Mark

4:00 pm Wednesday 3rd June

What. A. Day. I can not even imagine doing that every day of the week for your entire life. I loved it today, but I think that's only because it was a complete novelty for me. Or it could be the fact that I spent the whole day having no other choice but to be completed fixated on Anna. There were so many times today that I had to stop myself from grinning because I would have looked like an absolute twat and a love-struck young man. She was so kind, she was so caring, and she is the most attractive person to ever grace my eyesight. Every time she bent over or knelt down, I think I readjusted my pants 95% of the time. God this is going to be hard if she dresses like that every day

"What gym do you go to Anna?" I ask as we drive back to the apartment to get ready for the gym this afternoon.

"Umm, I go to Powerland. It's a powerlifting gym. I go there every Wednesday and Friday for training, the rest of the time I go to Everyday Fitness. Is that going to be okay?" And she surprises me at every corner. Powerlifting is definitely not something I had equated this young woman as being attracted to. Although I'm attracted to her, so I'm surprised and interested in everything she does.

"Yeah that will be fine. I can either train alongside you or I can just do my own thing. A gym is not a high-risk area, although I will have to talk to the manager's once we get there."

"Fine with me. All I have to do when we get home is get dressed and wipe off my makeup. I can show you around, but to be honest there's not much to see." This girl is going to look even better without her makeup on. Admittedly, she isn't wearing much at all, she still looks very fresh-faced. I picture her having little freckles on her cheeks, or even a more flushed face than she does during the day.

Arriving at her apartment complex, we drive down to her apartment. It's cute and perfect for someone like her. I can understand why she wants to move through; it does look a little cramped.

Walking in behind her as she unlocks the door, still making small talk about the day and the different little comments the kids made at different times. Lachlan is definitely one of my favourites. This feels so natural. I like it, a lot. I have watched her hips sway as she walks every step of the way today, it is mind-controlling. It's hypnotising.

"Here it is. Sorry, it's not much. But it's home... for now anyway." Flinging her bags onto the marble kitchen counter, she turns around to face me, very real estate like. "This main area basically is living, dining, and kitchen all in one. I spend a lot of time here, especially during the school holidays." She continues through the open plan living area and her spacious kitchen; we continue down a hallway. "On the left here is the general guest bathroom. It's got a shower & bath, toilet and vanity. That is where you will be. I don't use this one because I have my own, so it's all yours." Now that is too bad. I kind of wished that there was going to be a time when we might accidentally run into each other in the bathroom, that could have been fun. Who knows, it still might happen. Wandering down the hall, we go into my bedroom. It's a gorgeous room. It's feminine but it has a reserved vintage feel to it as well. I am going to like this room.

"You can grab your bag and start unpacking if you like, or you can do it later whilst Maddi is here. It's up to you." I think she thinks I won't be able to handle her friend. Trust me, baby, I can handle whatever you want to throw my way. I will do anything for you.

"That's okay. I'll do it later. We better get ready for the gym anyway, otherwise, you will be late."

"Agh your right. Thank you for keeping me on track. I love training but some days I really do not feel like going. I better go get changed. My room is the last door down the corridor. When we need to do the security cameras you mentioned I can show you everything." I would love to see your room babe, but preferably with you in bed, with me, and hopefully with no clothes on. Fuck what a sight that would be.

"That's fine with me. See you in a few."

*.* * *

The workout is done and dusted, and we are both incredibly hot and bothered from the session. Her trainer was nice enough to include me as well given the circumstances, but again in awe of what Anna does do.

"Did you like it?" Anna calls from the back seat. Oh, baby, I loved it. You were squatting in tight activewear, halfway through you took your muscle tee off so you were just in your sports bra and pants. Of course, I fucking liked it. Luckily my pants are loose enough to cover the complete hard-on I was getting.

"Yeah, it was great. Hard but good. I did not have you pegged for a powerlifting type at all."

"What did you picture me as then? Cardio? Small weights? Famous fitness people videos?"

"I want to say all of the above, but I feel like that's taking it too far. Probably cardio. Someone who really likes cardio."

"Johnson, if there is one thing you will learn about me during this time is that I fucking hate cardio." I have never heard her swear before and it makes me tense all over as I imagine her saying that to me. I want you now Mark, fuck me now! Shit focus on driving.

Getting back to the apartment, I remember that it's girl's night tonight. I really wanted to just spend some time with Anna but looks like that is going to have to wait.

She is so casual as she strolls around the apartment. She has taken her shoes off and is just wearing her little sockette things. They are pink and have black polka dots all over them. It's cute, shows her innocent side. I like it.

"Can I help you with anything? I feel so useless just waiting around for you to unpack." Anna looks just as nervous as ever. She has separated us, as she stands behind the kitchen counter. Come closer, I want you closer Anna.

"No, I think I'll be okay. I just have to unpack my clothes and put my toiletries in the bathroom." If I want anything to do with this girl, seeing my boxers and toiletries is not a step that needs to be taken this early.

*.* * *

Staring into her eyes is like staring into heaven. There are twinkling stars looking back at me and all I want is to be her's. She has me without even realising it. This woman has been driving me crazy. Fuck this! Kiss her now! Pinning Anna against the wall, I completely drive my tongue into her mouth, intertwining it with hers. She tastes of red wine. I like it. She pushes her hips into my pelvis, letting me know that she wants this just as much as I do. Whispering in her ear, I tell her I want to move this to the bedroom. She almost moans which lets me know that she feels the same way. Not letting her lips leave mine, I pick her up and let her wrap her long legs around my waist. With my hands splayed across her ass holding her in place, I run my fingers underneath her shorts and trek my way to her panties. She lets out a small groan and grinds herself against my growing erection. Man, I need to fuck her now. Almost if she has read my mind "I want you now Mark. Fuck me now".

Having dreams about her is one thing, but having sex dreams about Anna, now that's a whole new level.