Chapter 3

This story is about to get really bad lol. I feel sorry for Gaara and Sasuke. Neji can be so cold hearted sometimes. I am going to take my time on this chapter. the only warning I have for you guys is watch out for hits that will in later chapters. I am known for the if any of you ever read my other stories. I also love to put twists in my stories. Anyway on with the story.-

Chapter 3

Gaara woke up and groaned as he looked at his clock and realized that it was only 4:30 in the morning. He tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. The things that took place the night before with Neji, really had him worked up.

'I can't believe he did that to be in my own fucking house. Temari and Kankurou are gonna hear about this. Father should be up by now since he has to go to work early again.' Gaara got out of his bed and after getting dress, he slowly opened his door so no one would be able to hear went into the kitchen and walked up to his father sitting at the table, knowing that he might get in trouble. His father looked up at him in annoyance.

"What do you want, Gaara?" It wasn't said in a nice tone. Gaara could tell that his father didn't want to see or talk to him right now.

"Um, Temari and Kankurou had a friend over last night and he came into my room. He held me to my bed and started touching me where I didn't want to be touch. I know you said that you don't want anyone over when you're not home. I know that Temari and Kankurou might lie about Neji being here but I had to tell you." Gaara paused. "Is there any way I can hang out with friends tonight until 10?"

Gaara could feel his father's eyes burning holes through him."I'll talk to Temari and Kankurou and to get you out of my hair so I can throw a party tonight while you kids are gone. You can go with your friends. Clean the house now and here's money for cleaning the last three weeks.

"His father handed him $10 and walked off. Gaara hated the way he work his ass off and only got $10 every three weeks. It seriously sucked. Temari and Kankurou got $50 a week for just cleaning their rooms. He had to do everything. He was starting to miss his uncle, the only member of his family who didn't treat him like shit, but unfortunately he had died in a fire three years ago. He knew his father was the one that started the looked at the list and started cleaning and was done by the time Temari and Kankurou got up at seven. He started to make breakfast and was just finishing up when someone knocked on the door.

"Gaara, go answer it or we're telling father that you got in a fight with Temari." Kankurou said after receiving the death glare that Gaara gave glared again and walked up to the door. He opened it, only to find Neji standing on the doorstep. Gaara turned around and went back up to his room to get his backpack. He definetely wasn't going to stick around and let Neji have his way with him overheard them talking about what they were going to do after school. Amazingly, Temari and Kankurou didn't have to ask their father permission to hang out with friends, they didn't even have to ask if they could have friends of the only things his father didn't like would be when one of their friends made a move on Gaara.

His dad did not want them to see the marks and scars from all the beatings. But the only way that Gaara could get them to stop was by telling his dad what was happening. He really hoped that his dad's new friends were nothing like the old ones. He was still haunted by the night he was walked down the stairs and said, "I'm leaving now."