Chapter 8

HEY EVERYONE I'M BACK! Sorry I been doing so many thing that I didn't want to write anymore but since I got time…I'm starting again…yay! I hate the heat of summer it so freaking hot outside that I just want to say in but then I have to go to work and omfg is that place hot…I want it to be cool again. Anyway but on with the story…..OH AND IT'S SOON MY BIRTHDAY AND I'LL BE 20! If any of you want to now my birthday is on June 22nd.

Wolfcat Demon- Thank you for the ideas…..I'm going to use them but I'm going to make it in my own evilness and that evil laughs and thinking of bad evil things to do with pain.

Chapter 8

I was months later and Gaara was slowly getting better. Itachi and Kankurou knew that both of them would be save so they started to going back to school and getting homework for the other two...Itachi also saw that Neji and Orochimaru started hanging out more and talking. They knew that soon one or both little brothers would be in for it.

Before going to class, Itachi walked to all of Gaara's and Sasuke's classes to get homework like always. As he was walking back he seen Neji and Orochimaru going to the boys bathroom in the A hallway...Itachi wanted to know what was up so he followed them but hid in a stall before they knew he was there. Itachi stand near the back to make sure that his feet went seen by the other two. Then he heard the two talking.

"So Neji….did you come up with a plan? I want that boy and it seem that we only got him once." Orochimaru was getting pissed.

"Calm down…..I'm working as hard as I can. Things aren't easy when you have two big overprotected brothers. It's like fighting a tank with a car." Neji said as he pulled him hair back out of his face.

"I can get them away and I also know how to get want I want and you get what you want. I think we should go…." With that Orochimaru walked out with Neji following him.

Itachi waited until he knew it was okay. He walked out and thought about what he just heard. He didn't understand why those two wanted Gaara and Sasuke…..well Orochimaru liked Sasuke since it was he was young and fun to torture. Neji wanting Gaara was a whole another story he didn't understand. Maybe it was just a new fuck toy for him. Itachi didn't know so he walked out of the door and ended up running right into Neji.

"So Itachi…..Orochimaru was right. You were in there as we were talking?" Neji smirked.

"So what if I did hear you! I won't let you two hurt those boys!" Itachi stood his ground to show Neji that he was pissed off.

"But listen here Itachi…..you give me what I want and I'll leave little Sasuke go. I told Orochimaru that I'll make a deal with you. I get Gaara and me and him don't go after Sasuke." Neji smirked and it only pissed the Uchiha off more.

"I don't care! I told you that I won't let you two hurt my brother and Gaara! What don't you get?! I said no and I mean it!" Itachi walked pass Neji and walked to his room.

Neji watched as he walked away and started laughing. "I guess we will have to show him that we mean it and I think me and you should go to the Uchiha's house and go see how little Sasuke and Gaara is doing."

Orochimaru stepped out of the darkness. "I agree….let kidnap the two and then beat them to nothing."

Neji smirked more. "I got a better plan and by the time we're done…..they might not be breathing but then Itachi has to play our game. But I'll tell you the rules after we get there to start the game."

Both boys laughed evilly and got in Neji's car and drove off.

Gaara and Sasuke were playing video games. They knew that Itachi and Kankurou would kill them if they knew the younger brothers were up and playing around. Sasuke pushed Gaara off the sofa when once again Gaara beat him.