Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Gaara woke up at 5:45, he got up from his bed, walking to the dresser and looked at his phone. 'Itachi told me to call at six. It's 15 minutes away.' He grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom. He got in the shower. He didn't know that Temari was outside the door waiting for him.

Gaara was got out ten minutes later and got dressed. He opened the door only to be punched in the stomach. "I can't believe that you ended up with Sasuke. Wait until I tell father that you're going out with a boy again. He'll beat you into the next town." Temari grabbed his hair and pulled Gaara down stair to their father.

"Father, Gaara being bad again. Guess what I found out?" Temari smiled as her father looked up.

Gaara knew that his father won't kill him if he found out about Sasuke or Neji. He tried to pull his hair out of Temari's hand but it wasn't work, he knew he was in for it now.

Gaara's father got up from his seat and walked to them. "What going on?" He looked at Gaara with hate.

"Gaara got a boyfriend. He's some rich kid in his grade." Temari smiled as Gaara was pulled out of his hands.

"She better be lying, Gaara. I'll beat you if it's true." He father had flames in his eyes. He started shaking to afraid to say anything.

Gaara saw his father lift his hand to hit him but he talked up. "No, I'm not going out with a guy. He's a good friend and me only friend in the school. I know better to have a boyfriend." Gaara hopped that his father would give in and he did.

Temari was moved and stomped up the steps and into her room slamming the door. Gaara's father left him go and went back to what he was doing before. Gaara slowly got up and went to his room. He walked to the end table and picked up his cell calling Sasuke.

Sasuke woke up just as the phone started to ring. He picked it up and answer it still half of sleep. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's Gaara. I was wondering if you could pick me up before Neji gets here."

Sasuke yawned, "Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes." Sasuke hang up and ran around getting dressed and into the car.

Gaara hung up and got his things ready to live. As he opened the door Kankurou was staying outside it. "What do you want, Kankurou?"

"I just wanted to tell you that Neji won't be coming today. He called and said that he had someone to meet at the school. He also said that this person was important."

"Okay but I'm still leaving with Sasuke. I need to talk to him anyway." Gaara looked at his brother.

"Okay, well talk to you later." Kankurou walked off and got ready for school.

Meanwhile, Neji was at the school waiting for his friends. He hated to wait for this guy. He didn't understand why he couldn't have Sasuke. Well at least he got Gaara, the redhead was hotter then Sasuke anyway. The young Uchiha wasn't anything much but a bump in the road. The kid would be dead in a year or so if Neji kept this up until then.

"Sorry I'm later, Neji. I just needed to do things before came here. Anyway, how's my Sasuke doing? Is he playing hard to get?" Orochimaru eye looked at Neji with death.

"See that's why I ask you to come today. Sasuke kind a fell in love with this outcase and is now going out with him. I tried my best to rip them apart but it seems to be not working. I even used his stress against him and he was still able to tell me to fuck off." Neji looked again from the snake little mans eyes.

"Mmm, so Sasuke being a bad boy and not coming because of this slut. I guess we'll just have to lie and force them apart." Orochimaru smiled and licked his lips.