Confessions

Kirishima's POV

It was the next afternoon after the long study session with Bakugou. We had just finished our tests and would get them at the end of class. I was just chatting with Mina, Kami, and Sero when Mina came up with an idea.

"Hey since we just worked hard on that test we should all hang out in my dorm! I'll invite Jiro too!" We all agreed that it would be a fun idea. I turn to look at Bakugou who's staring out the window, as usual. Mina wiggles her eyebrows at me and I blush.

"Hey Bakugou!" She kinda yells, there was already a lot of other people chatting loudly so it's not like she made too big of a scene, i was still super embarrassed.

"The fuck you want Raccoon eyes?" I refused to turn to face him cause I was still bright red.

"We're all hanging out in my room later tonight so you're free to join!" He just rolled his eyes. Not gonna lie that made me a little disappointed but I'm just gonna try to convince him later!

Around 10 minutes later Mr. Aizawa calls Iida up to pass out everyone's tests. I get nervous because if I did bad, Bakugou would be pissed. Iida passes me and my friends our tests and we all look.

"Damn I got a 77." Kami says, that's honestly better than what he normally does.

"I got an 82. And I got an 87!" Sero and Mina say. I'm proud of Mina though I wouldn't be suprised if she looked at some other people's tests a few times. I decide to look at my test...

"What the heck!? I got a 95!!" My friends talk about how lucky I am. Bakugou's help really paid off!

"Good job shitty hair." I turn to see Bakugou speaking to me, I feel so special! I look at his test and, of course, he aced it.

"You too! Thanks for the help!" I smile brightly at him. I notice all my friends left, probably Mina's idea so I could get some alone time with Bakugou OoOoOoOoOo.

"Walk back to the dorms with me?" I ask him as I throw my bag around my back.

"Whatever shitty hair." Yay! In Bakugou's language that basically means yes so I'm happy. We start to walk back to the dorms, side by side, all alone.

"Hey so do you think your gonna join me and the gang tonight?" I ask. I'm gonna get him to come whether he likes it or not!

"The gang? Ha. I don't know shitty hair it's not really my thing..." ugh of course it's 'not his thing'

"Come ooooon! Pleeeeeeaseee?" I pull out my cat-like features and plead.

Bakugou's POV

As shitty hair begs for me to go to that stupid party his ears and tail come out. Damn he looks so adorable that I have to cave in.

"Fine but don't get mad at me if I forget." I say, definitely planning to 'forget'

"Oh no! I'll go to your dorm and grab you myself!" Damn it. It's whatever I guess...

Kirishima's POV

After what seemed like years, but was only like 3 hours, it's finally time for me to retrieve Bakugou. I decide to wear a white t-shirt with a red sweatshirt over it and some black ripped jeans. I step out of my room and head next door to Bakugou. I knock three times then he opens the door. I notice he's wearing a skull sweatshirt and some shorts, he looks really nice in it I almost catch myself blushing a tiny bit.

"Ready to go!?" I ask enthusiastically, I notice him roll his eyes.

"You remember..." he scoffs as he gets out of his room and closes the door.

"Of course I did dude! I'm a man of my word!"

We start to walk to the elevator and go to the floor Mina's room is on. While in the elevator I notice that, even though I'm really only an inch taller than Bakugou, my spiked-up hair makes me look much taller. We walk out of the elevator and get to Mina's room where Kami, Sero, Mina, and Jiro are all sitting, me and Bakugou join the circle.

"Oh my god you actually got him to come!" Mina says, shocked.

"Haha yeah well it took some convincing..." I say nervously as to not upset Bakugou.

"Well now that we're all here let's play a game!" Mina says as everyone nods in agreement, except Bakugou. "It's called 'Confessions' basically I say something about myself and you have to respond answering that same question about yourself! For example, if I said my favorite color, everyone would have to go in a circle and say their favorite color." Everyone understands and, luckily, Bakugou's cool with it.

We all take turns and even Bakugou starts a couple of them! It's my turn and I'm completely out of ideas! In the heat of the moment of me trying to decide quickly, I just spit something out.

"I'm gay!" Some people giggle at how I just kinda shouted that and I do too.

Bakugou's POV

Fuck. Holy fuck. Like oh shit please kill me right now fuck. I don't even know why I'm stressing right now because most of the people in this room aren't entirely straight so what the hell am I worried about!? Everyone starts to go in a circle with me being last.

"I'm lesbian" Earphone Jack says, no shit.

"I'm gay!" Reject Pikachu says, dabbing. I've literally seen him drooling over Shinsou so, again, no shit.

"I'm straight for the most part but bi curious!" Hmm I never really thought about Raccoon Eye's sexuality before. I realize I'm after Tape Arms and feel my heart start to race.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm straight :p" Sero says super casually. Everyone's eyes turn to me and I feel my face go pale.

"I... i'm bi... with a preference of guys..." I say looking down at the floor. I feel a hand on my shoulder, I'm guessing it was shitty hairs. Everyone was super surprised but was kinda nice about it.

"Really!? That's cool!" Raccoon Eyes says, almost too happy...

Kirishima's POV

I'm super relieved when I hear Bakugou say he's bi, that means I have a chance! I place a hand on his shoulder because he looks like he's about to throw up.

"You ok dude?" I ask him softly, he's not shrugging my hand off.

"Yeah that just went... better than expect I guess." I smile brightly when he says that, how else did he expect it to go? Mina gives me a look and I immediately start blushing, knowing what she's hinting at.

"H-hey!" I say changing the subject to make Bakugou more comfortable. "Wanna watch a movie?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1144 words~

Sorry if you don't agree with my ships but \_(o_o)_/
Remember you are loved!

~Author K~