Youre right!

3 weeks later

Rose POV-

We walked into Luisa's place Luisa guided me to the couch

We sat down and I could fill myself wanting to fall into her arms and never let go. She's been the best thing that has happened to me in the past three years. At least some good came out of being forced to date her father, I  chuckled.

" What's so funny"

" Oh nothing just that you're the only good thing that came out of being forced to date your father".

" Yeah i am" she giggled and we kissed. It was magical just like the first night we kissed. Ever since that day where Luisa came into the bathroom to comfort me we haven't spent much time apart. Due to the part I really didn't have a job and was willing to help Luisa organize or help with paperwork or anything just to make her life as a doctor less stressful. I did use to be a very good lawyer but had to step down due to Emilio's orders and even though I didn't want to, I had to and Luisa hated her father for that. I think Luisa could tell that I was thinking because I felt a squeeze on my upper thigh. I looked up and smiled.

" So why did you want to meet?" I said.

" Well ever since I've met you i feel like my life is complete and I want to call you mine I need to call you mine so i was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend but you don't have to rep....."

" YES I would love that", I said interrupting Luisa. We just sat there and laughed and enjoyed the moment.

" Wait what about your father, what if he finds out you know he will hurt you and that is one of my worst nig...."

" He doesn't have to know he brings women home all the time pretending you don't even exist I just don't understand why he won't let you leave".

" I think it's because he wants to prove he can be in a stable relationship".

" I don't know what his reasoning is but I hate whatever it is, it makes me have to hide you and I hate that".

" Yeah i hate being with him". I said trying to calm the moment.

"Well at least you have me". Luisa said as I snuggled into her arms.

Luisa turned on a movie and went to go grab a cover.

" Do you want popcorn?".

" Sure, maybe we can eat something else too". We both giggled.

Luisa got the popcorn and cover and sat the popcorn on the table next to the couch i was sitting on, and sat on my lap and placed her head on my shoulder as she wrapped the cover around us. We just snuggled and watched a movie it was one of the best nights I've had in awhile.  By the end of the movie Luisa had fallen asleep on my lap so I scooped her up and took her into her bedroom and laid her down in her bed tucking her in as I went to leave the room Luisa said something.

" Wait don't you dare leave".

I turned around and walked over to Luisa, giving her a kiss on the forehead. She pulled me in closer and whispered in my ear.

" Can't believe you thought you could just leave, you said you wanted to eat something else and now I'm hungry".

I laughed silently as Luisa kissed me. She pulled me on top of her and rolled us both over. She started to kiss my neck, my collar bone and got lower and lower, making shivers go down my spine.

" We can't," I whispered.

" Why can't we?" Luisa said kissing me getting lower and lower.

" What if your father finds out he will hurt you? I can't let that happen".

" Can we just not talk about my father for a second".

" Your right" I said as I rolled us over me being on top. Giving her a kiss on the forehead and continued to finish Luisa off as she clutched her hips up and bucked to my rhythm and I enjoyed every second of it.

After we just sat and snuggled and slowly Luisa drifted off to sleep. I couldn't believe it she's mine like she's mine I can call her mine I can kiss her whenever just not around her father. We can hold hands whenever. I mean it's not weird to hold hands with your step mom right I mean our hands are a perfect fit. I just sat there and watched Luisa sleep as I started to drift off from staring at her beauty for so long knowing I had someone who cares about me and won't judge me for being forced to date an evil man. I couldn't help but smile as I went to sleep it was the first time I felt loved and safe in a long time.

To be continued....