Im okay...

Roses POV-
I'm opened my eyes due to a light being shined at me. Turns out it was just the sun light peeking threw the curtains.

As soon as I focused on my surroundings I was in a room.
A hospital room.
What am I doing here?
Last thing I remember is.......ohhh that's why I'm here. I'm not dead am I?
Luisa, where is she, who saved me. Where Emilio? So many questions that I want answers to.

The door opened relieving my beautiful girlfriend. I love that I can call her that.

" Hey Rose how are you feeling?" Luisa asked.

" I'm okay" even though I had a pounding head ache.

" that's not terribly convening" Luisa said with a chuckle.

" I juts have a head ache Lu, I'm fine" that's all that hurt was my head, it felt like I was hung over.

" So where do we go from here?" Rose asked.

" well I have good news!".

"What Lu?? I'm in a hospital because of your psycho father, how could you have good news"
I'm really confused right now.

Luisa still didn't respond.

"Well" I said.

" My father probably won't remember you, I hit him in the head pretty hard,and he has had Major memory lose." Luisa smiles and kept talking.
" That means if he doesn't remember you, we can be free and happy, and we don't have to worry about him, and if he remembers, which he won't, but if your nervous he will it's okay because we can give him medical help".

Rose nodded with a huge smile on her face. She could finally be free. With the women of her dreams. She didn't have to worry any more. She could be happy.

" But first we should go see my father, we have to make sure he doesn't remember you." Luisa said.

"but what if he does remember me, He'll practically kill me Lu". Rose pouted.

" Ro which is better a life time with me, or nothing...... a life time with me is better, now let's go see my father." Luisa chuckled after what she had said. It sounded better in her head than it did out loud.

Rose took her hand and let her guided her to her fathers room. Once they were there Luisa nocked on the door timidly.